View Poll Results: Would you like a modder to post a zmodeler tutorial on this forum???

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

Default Zmodeler tutorial (from a mod)

Who would like a tutorial written by a modder on this forum??If the majority votes for yes then i'm going to contact an modder and kindly showing him this thread.I just can't understand zmodeler and it's pretty annoying.

E7400 cooled by a Zerotherm FZ120 || AsUs HD4870 || 4GB 2X1GB Corsair XMS2 2X1GB Kingmax || Spire Jewel 550W PSU || Asrock P45XE Mobo || Western Digital 640GB || Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD-RW ||

2. beem3r is offline Just a Skidmark

Yes!
    Already 100.000 % Thats good

3. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

4. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

Already it doesn't help me...

E7400 cooled by a Zerotherm FZ120 || AsUs HD4870 || 4GB 2X1GB Corsair XMS2 2X1GB Kingmax || Spire Jewel 550W PSU || Asrock P45XE Mobo || Western Digital 640GB || Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD-RW ||

5. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

this is would be great! does this help at all? http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic...d8bceb1b77d856

6. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

nope...

7. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Jesus just start messing around in Zmodeler.

I have noticed alot of threads like this recently and its getting slightly annoying. If you dont have the time to learn then dont bother!

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

8. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

but we want to make our own cars and stuff like that...i mean it would be nice to be as clever as some people but some of us just don't know what to do and want to!!

9. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

but the point is where do you think the 1st ever modder learnt! he had to learn himself so why cant we all!!

Ive had a bit of help from tool and now im working solo on 4 mods!

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

10. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

i can't do it..i played 3 days already with zmod and nothing ...

11. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by T3hReaper »
    but the point is where do you think the 1st ever modder learnt! he had to learn himself so why cant we all!!

Ive had a bit of help from tool and now im working solo on 4 mods!
    because some of us (me) are dumb. just have no idea on how to use it. not one iota of a clue. zilch. so nothing to work with. do you under stand what im saying?

12. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

BadBoy116, leave him alone...he thinks that we didn't even tried but i tried for 3 days and can't figure it out...

13. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

i dont mean it in a mean/nasty way, i just mean that we dont know what to do at all and all that sort of stuff. no hard feelings or anything....just...you know.

14. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

i'm not mad at you but please lets just not make this thread offtopic

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Well, No matter how many people Vote Yes, it all comes down to whether the Modder wants to, or has the time to post a tutorial on such a complex software.

I think the best way to learn is to just practice and practice and practice with the free version, you should soon get the hang of it.

Of course i want a tutorial to be posted, but, no one can force a modder to do it

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

16. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

i won't force anyone...ill send some modders this thred and kindly ask them if they can do a tut for zmodeler

17. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

just use google.

Download the Alfa GT model of the zmodeler website easy kthnxbai

Youtube

18. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

i did that and even searched on google and still nothing ...now please stop bothering me!!!

19. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

is a tut really hard to do or something?? under the circumstances it seems like it is, because nobody has posted one. i know people say "try it out for yourself" and "how did modders learn" but why cant somebody just post a tut up??

20. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by 99% Install Error »
    Well, No matter how many people Vote Yes, it all comes down to whether the Modder wants to, or has the time to post a tutorial on such a complex software.

I think the best way to learn is to just practice and practice and practice with the free version, you should soon get the hang of it.

Of course i want a tutorial to be posted, but, no one can force a modder to do it
    Exactly was I was thinking aswell

Page 1 of 2 12 Last