Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default NFS Undercover No Realism Driving Here

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55583

Watch this video to see for yourself.

If your hoping the new NFS will be realistic driving, slowing down for corners etc you can start looking for a different game now.

He takes corners at 150 mph, and the guy doing the interview has no clue, have a look at what he calls 'drifting'.

Graphics look nice, but gameplay looks terrible.

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

NFS.
    I don't really care its NFS.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

IMO NFS lost the plot after NFS undergound 2.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

NFS went downhill after Hot Pursuit 2 imo, no cops, Fast and the Furious clone and stupid tuner vehicles.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Hot Pursuit was the best one of the series. Then we had Most Wanted which definately wasn't bad. Underground 2 wasn't to bad neither.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hmm, I'll still get it, for the sake of getting it.

Bear in mind he may have chosen an overly sensitive car, as he said, each car / performance part changes the handling.

However I'd prefer someone more geeky to make the game, not some young chav who got picked off the street to make the design team look "with it" xD
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Hot Pursuit 2 is still my favorite NFS game by quite a way.

LMAO at that cornering! Graphics look nice though.
    Last edited by t.; 27/10/08 at 20:53 PM.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

8. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

nfs most wanted was bad.

i havent really had a good nfs as nfs most wanted was the firs nfs i bought.

might get this but i durno

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

9. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Graphics look nice but he was turning at 145mph...and made it.

Lol @ his drifting though.

10. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

"you see I did a NAWSS drift with the NAWSS and put the NAWSS to the ground"
    Is it so hard to say nitrous?

Looks pretty cool, but it also looks like a high-def most wanted....

The driving maneuvers look pretty nifty and the graphics are definitely great.

But I'm a little disappointed. They've been working on a physics engine for 7 years and this is all they came up with?

11. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

that game is so arcade its unbelievable i defiantly will not be buying this after what i just witnessed in that video and i'm sure my feelings are felt by many people. C'mon EA get your act together !

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

12. RB26DETT is offline Banned

NFS isn't known for Realistic Driving anyway.

I can't believe I have to play this on the Wii and iPhone. >.<

13. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Pursuit 2 was the best.

14. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingSupra »
    Pursuit 2 was the best.
    HI-5!

15. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

It's NFS, you expect realism? I'll still get it but after NFSU2 it went downhill I think. Most Wanted was ok, but the customization was terrible, then they fixed the customization with Carbon but the whole game overall was very bad. Then they kept the good customization and added a lot more cars, but took away free roam and made us make a new car for each class. I think Undercover will give us back something from NFSU2 or Hot Pursuit 2 but take another thing away from us.

16. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

NFSMW was the jewel in the NFS crown, all games before and after aren't as good, and this new one, you know when you were 6 and you played with toy cars on the carpet? and you could make them turn at a scale speed of 600 MPH?

yea....

Quote Originally Posted by macd79 »
    that game is so arcade its unbelievable i defiantly will not be buying this after what i just witnessed in that video and i'm sure my feelings are felt by many people. C'mon EA get your act together !
    how do you mean "get your act together" did you not see that mess they like to call BF2 1.41 patch?

anything that's golden that EA touches turns into .... you know what.
    Last edited by HSVxSEXY_TIME?; 29/10/08 at 01:14 AM.

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

17. maroonstigjlr is offline British car lover!

Wtf. It looks like its made for idiots! A flick of a stick and you can make your car do relatively hard things. To be honest this looks like its made for people who cant drive for their life..

18. BobbyV is offline insomniac

I don't see anyone mentioned Porsche Unleashed. That was the one and the only game in NFS series with decent driving physics. Guess who is responsible for it? Eden Games
    After Carbon I definitely lost my patience and finally broke with EA for good.

19. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    It's NFS, you expect realism? I'll still get it but after NFSU2 it went downhill I think. Most Wanted was ok, but the customization was terrible, then they fixed the customization with Carbon but the whole game overall was very bad. Then they kept the good customization and added a lot more cars, but took away free roam and made us make a new car for each class. I think Undercover will give us back something from NFSU2 or Hot Pursuit 2 but take another thing away from us.
    Spot on! You`re so right. +rep

20. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

need for speed seems to be becoming the same as most wanted. it went most wanted-> carbon, which was basically the same, now this looks much the same as most wanted! seriously, are they running out of ideas for racing games? i suppose there are heaps of need for speed's, so your ideas to play with would really be quite limited.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last