Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Unhappy Iced kinda says bye to TDU

Well, I have finally come to terms with the fact TDU PC is in it's worst state since August last year (when I bought this wonderful game!). I have been hiding behind and not accepting the fact TDU PC is kinda crap now (in terms of cruises) however tonight I finally couldn't ignore it. Of course there are the good times you have, hence the copious TDU:C cruises on video. However recently it's just become a joke. The official forums have become a ghost town, down to a mixture of other game titles and some individuals ...

I organise a cruise, then either people don't turn up, or they do, but they have connection problems or we get randomly disconnected. I'd just like to point out, I'm not flaming TDU:C members, as it's obvious real life comes before 'this world' . However the balance of amazing cruises compared to utterly craps ones is far in favour of the latter. Therefore have stepped down from TDU:C PC cruise organising. I know we’ve had a spell not so long ago without any, but I tried to relight them again, but to no avail. I've realised I'm not getting people's 100% commitment and it's plain and simply not worth my efforts to organise and turn up to cruises when TDU servers make it impossible to cruise.

All I can say is I will be sticking round here (my 2nd home) as much as I am currently (take that as a good thing or bad ) and now more than ever, can't wait till TDU2! Or another patch, to bring back the spark to TDU!

Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Yeah somehow my TDU crapped up aswell and had to leave.
    Cruise, we had to much persons not understanding what we normally do.
    I call them "Cruise Noobs". I want those old days back.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    I want those old days back.
    Indeed!

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I know how you feel the TDU PC connection problems are even more of a problem since this summer. I can only guess they have downgraded the servers.

The club, cruises and games are on hold until TDU2. That is if TDU2 is going to be on the PC after the press are pushing the PC out over the famous pirate problems. But the other platforms have this same issue so hopefully they will continue to do all platforms as this make more sense if you want to make money.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

5. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

So no black mafia cruise next week?

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah Joe »
    I know how you feel the TDU PC connection problems are even more of a problem since this summer. I can only guess they have downgraded the servers.
    That's what I thought. As the time will come when they eventually switch them off. Well that could be some time away I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by T3hReaper »
    So no black mafia cruise next week?
    I'm not banishing people from ever organising them I may even turn up. I just said I'm not going to bother organising them.

7. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Sorry to hear that Iced. I guess I kinda have to admit it aswell... I just.. haven't been willing to accept the fact that other games are appearing out there But I will still be playing every now and then (if we ever get our PC back... >.<) And I really hope that I can keep cruising with all of you from here

8. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

we wasn't very lucky with that cruise we had huh? reaper was the only one i had good connection with and then he had to leave, i lost it with everybody and gave up after a while..

9. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Yeah somehow my TDU crapped up aswell and had to leave.
    Cruise, we had to much persons not understanding what we normally do.
    I call them "Cruise Noobs". I want those old days back.
    Hey, at least i didn't scream round crashing on purpouse...aaannddd at least i didnt lag >.> *coughsafirocough*
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

10. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

if atari did a little work and made a patch and added some new cars and bikes thne maybe people would be in to it alot again.... this unfortunatly will most likely never happen.... it will be a sad day when they shut the servers down..... letys just hope its not any timesoon on that note i have one question, when they shut the servers down(as i said lets hope not any timesoon) is it possible to make your online profile an offline profile or continue to use your online profile but just not online or whatever becuase i would like to have all my cars bikes houses and other things to use still

"Real men know how to turn right"
    - Me

11. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

im the only one that had a good stable connection to everyone.

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

12. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer »
    aaannddd at least i didnt lag >.> *coughsafirocough*
    maybe you didn't lag yourself, i didn't, but i had bad connection to everyone and thats why everyone lag.
    Last edited by And3rs; 25/10/08 at 20:50 PM.

13. Sponge is offline Spongify

I only had a good connection to Reaper.

And Mortimer...Unfortunately you were lagging for me

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

14. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

i was not lagging rofl, i had a stable connection to martin, iced, reaper, speed and everyone else was lagging
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

15. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

you were lagging to me. simple.

16. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Lets not turn this into a flame fest / who's to blame for tongiht's lag. TDU servers play a BIG part in the lag don't forget. Blame anyone? Blame Atari / Server control.

17. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

i blame atari

18. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

NEWS FLASH

Atari have employed new engineers to work on the TDU servers!

19. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

So awesome +rep!

20. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

YOU WERE LAGGING

NO U

NO U

NO U

i too blame atari. i used to get stable connections with anyone and everyone, now it's rare to connect properly to more than 3 people i organise a cruise with.
    Last edited by HSVxSEXY_TIME?; 25/10/08 at 22:44 PM.

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last