Topic:

Couple of Q's

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Default Couple of Q's

Here are two Questions i need to ask:

1. How do you put in stake (money) for an instant challenge?
    2. How is the saleen faster than a tuned McLaren?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Couple of Q's

1. Start > Options > Game Settings > Stake > Press the corresponding button to activate then set your amount, max is $10,000.
    2. The S7 is false in this game beyond belief which really sucks because it's all people use though it's fun to stick it to them by using a CCR and passing them at 288mph. hehe

Note though in max-speed the S7 is slower but it will get away from a McLaren or any car unrealistically quickly making the top speed kind of redundant. The CCR though will pull easily on an S7 if you launch correctly and get behind it. I haven't lost to an S7 yet in my CCR at the drag strip.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

I also have another question, how do you get your own music to play in-game? I tried putting MP3 files into the radio files but i got nothing.

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

While on the topic of questions i have one.

Is TDU on PC all one world? If Fate who lives in US buys the game and plays online, will i be able to cruise with him and i live in Uk?
    Last edited by eleKtro; 02/04/07 at 10:56 AM.

5. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Yes, iv played with people from germany, UK, and sweeden. I play with these people and i live in the states.

6. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I haven't lost to an S7 yet in my CCR at the drag strip.
    Lets have a duel @ 'Ride in Waikiki'.
    i always see ppl pulling out their CCR, so i pull my S7 out. the only time i loose, is when my race isnt perfect. i.e.: getting the rear tire up on the sidewalk kicking her loose. or using the Left-Shoulder button to see how far behind sumone is, and not realize im @ my breaking point.

to play your music in-game, pull up the side-menu when you press the Xbox button. and go down to 'Select Music', and if your computer's connected via router/gateway (make sure Windows Media Player 11, or Zune Player is open) you should be able to listen to your music off your computer on your 360. or just pop your music CD's in your 360, and save them on your HDD. and in the same fashion, pull up the side-menu and click 'Select Music', and click on 'Hard Drive'.

hope i didnt confuse you Sir. AlphaWhiskey
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

7. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Im actually not running on Xbox360. Im wondering how to get the music on the PC version.

8. Sir. Kain is offline Kainus Erectus

Yes I would Also Like to know how to make an ingame playlist for the PC version of TDU *Bump*

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. AlphaWhiskey »
    Im actually not running on Xbox360. Im wondering how to get the music on the PC version.
    Well that makes the situation more difficult.. 360 version is simple but for PC I'm *Guessing* go to start and try and find a radio option (Audio maybe?) It might give and option for a "Source of Music" (I.e. your "My music" folder)
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

10. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Wink Re: Couple of Q's

if you have a multimedia keyboard, u can just open media player while playing, and play your music in there, music to boring ?

press next (on multimedia keyboard)

works without to though, but if you pass on a irritating song, it's better to skip it...

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

For creating your playlist on the PC I'm sure you just create a folder in the Radio folder and throw your MP3's or playlist in there, I'll have a look around and see for definite though.
    Quote Originally Posted by JvanE
    The trick is to (indeed) make folders INTO the radio folder you have to make manually (it's not there by default!) in the My documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\User directory.

Example:
    X:\Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\User\Radio\The Beatles\Hey Jude.mp3

The song Hey Jude will be played when you scroll through the channels in the ingame radio: the channel will be called The Beatles. In this case.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Does anyone know why they didn't release TDU on Xbox.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Xbox is dead to Microsoft and they are only pushing the Xbox 360, note there has been no Xbox releases at all by anyone?
    I'm a bit mental.

14. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Xbox is dead to Microsoft and they are only pushing the Xbox 360, note there has been no Xbox releases at all by anyone?
    Well I havn't seen any releases for the PS2, mind you the PS3 has just come out.. I guess they would stop releasing games to push customers to buying new consoles? Makes sence doesn't it?

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Actually there have been quite a few releases for the PS2 and fairly big at that in fact. Final Fantasy XII or XIII iirc.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Actually there have been quite a few releases for the PS2 and fairly big at that in fact. Final Fantasy XII or XIII iirc.
    What in the last 10 days (give or take)?

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah it was start of last month I think. There was also Kingdom Hearts 2 which is a massive seller also.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

FFXIII is for the PS3 Diablo, from what ive heard. i have FFXII Collector's edition, but havent played it much (total playing time: 2 hours, 39 minutes)
    FFX though (from all game files combined: 410+ hours)
    my total time for TDU is getting to that amount of time for FFX
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's FFXII, it's finally been released in europe.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Another question, when your driving it shows on the bottom how many miles/kilometers you've traveled what is it in miles or kilometers?

Sorry my fault, it's in miles and i was counting the last digit with the mileage, oops
    Last edited by eleKtro; 05/04/07 at 18:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last