1. FerrariFanF50 is offline Just a Skidmark

Question TUD Activation problem

Hi guys. I havent had tdu working for over 1 year due to my activation code problems.
    Last night i was on the fourms and came across this

Quote Originally Posted by COLDMETAL3000 »
    yes you can download it and burn to a cd, however to prevent fraud they will only let you download it 6 times and activate 3 times. if you need to re-install and activate it when your activations run out you can contact them with your order number and e-mail used during checkout and hopefully they'll sort you out.
    http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthrea...47#post1837247

Problem is i dont know atari's Phone number. Im in north america *canada*
    Could some one help

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. SergeBMW is offline Hot Hatch

Just email them, thats what I did and they reset it all for me. Sadly now, I have the same #*(@$ problem of it keep asking me to activate it until now, im left withought any more activations. I have emailed them once again. I think its this modding that screws it up.