1. V8Maniac is offline Rusted Banger

Lightbulb Superchargers!!

Hi

Could someone make some more supercharger mods like the Camaro Z-28. It would be great to have a supercharger on the Dodge charger, the Corvette stingray coupè and the AC 289.

Would someone please make this? It would be great.
    I don´t now anyting about modding but wouldn`t this be easy to do?
    I LOVE Muscle. There`s nothing like the sound of the mighty V8!!!

BTWSPS!

2. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Yeh, good idea, the one on the Camaro is certainly good looking too Would be nice with one for the Charger.

3. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

I only thing that i dont like in the SC Camaro is that the color change together with the stripes, i think that the chrome isn't bad but a regular rims gray would fit better.

And the bad is that the PC TDU don't have the AC Cobra, but the wheels that features some cars in the X360(like the 429 wheels), still i the "Rims" directory.

There are In some GTASA mod sites, Blowers(Super Chargers) for Transferder Tunning garages, to replace the hood air intakes.

The TDU cars can be edited with ZModeler, like is GTA, than they can be converted.

lol, i liked how was the text on my post.