1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default BattleField Bad Company

New Battlefield is coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtwf6YZdmfU

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: BattleField Bad Company

Yeah this looks alright but I kind of despise EA and hate giving them money.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Yeah this looks alright but I kind of despise EA and hate giving them money.
    true. but EA is the only place i can get NASCAR and Madden NFL games
    (i saw two pics released on GameSpot.com for NASCAR 08 for the 360, and im not too thrilled. not yet anyway. i have to July or later to see if it gets any better)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Good point there Diablo, when the released Bf2142 and heard all the crap that happened with some people who bought the game, wasn't at all pleased. But Bf2 still keeps me in good terms with EA. For now.

5. CheesyPoof is offline Burnt-out Shell

Ehhh.... I dont really like it how they tried to make it funny. The graphics look sweet though.
    "Turn off the windshield wipers...they don't work..they're just making it worse!"