1. V8Maniac is offline Rusted Banger

Lightbulb 1970 Challenger

Hi

I would really like the challenger in the game changed to the 1970 model, i personally think that the 70 is much nicer than the 71 that is in the game.

This is a pic of a 70 Challenger R/T

If someone would be kind making this model it would look great with American Racing Torq-Thrust II wheels on:

Just remember if you make it with these wheels be sure to put a lot of rubber on them!

Please make my dream come true someone
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

I requested that aswell, too bad the wheels are very thing and the ride is too high, I agree the 70 Challenger is much better, especially without the Hardtop Roof(sucks on the Challenger) IMO

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Ooh, those wheels look mean

4. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

These wheels are already in the game, from the 67 Camaro.

5. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Brazzucca »
    I noticed it from sometime ago, they still look nice.

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the '71 Challenger either. The Torq-Thrusts are nice, but I prefer the AR Salt Flats .

7. Spence is offline DIRECT DRIVE

I prefer the 1970 Challenger R/T too... but the 1971 from in the game looks really strange (the body) and the tires are really too tin
    It don't look like a Challanger

8. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Yeah, but at least its not a 72-74 ones, If a modder can make the wheels thicker(I know you can lower the height and put a normal roof) it would be great

9. Nicomix1 is offline A Duke of Hazzard....

yeah !!!! that Challenger R/T is really better than this one on tdu^^ exactly as the Charger R/T from 1969 is awesome than that ugly Charger SuperBee they put on the game...
    MEMBER OF THE FRENCH TOUCH TDU MODSHOP
    http://tdumodshop.ifrance.com/

10. V8Maniac is offline Rusted Banger

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Brazzucca »
    No, its not the same these are special custom wheels. Those on the Camaro is standart '67 Camaro rims.
    I LOVE Muscle. There`s nothing like the sound of the mighty V8!!!

BTWSPS!

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

He means they look the same, so it's a much better idea just to swap them in than to make all new rims .

12. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

Swap[2] - They look next, and are chrome, maybe for a good look, a "repaint" in the wheel, but only the spokes, but leaving the center and the tire round chrome would be cool.

I did it with my Camaro, i got the wheels from the '71 Conv. Vette(the Dark one) 'cause it's 3D, in the 69 Coupe Vette, the hole are black textures...
    I'm trying to create(means transform the original, like BasBas did) a SS Camaro, but with front lights hidden...