1. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Default Folding@home now Life with Playstation

just updated my Folding@home to find it has been upgraded to a program called Life with playstation. It's essentially a detailed map of Earth with the weather for major cities all over the world. You can scroll over a city to'to see the latest major news headlines for that respective city too (anywhere in the world). Folding@home is now in Life with playstion (you select it in the options). It's 125mb download but it's nice. The earth even shows clouds where they are in real life & if its day where you are your side of the map is light & Dark if it's night.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i never really understood what F@H does. what's the point? people do it a lot with their PC's and PS3's.

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

It helps with medical research at Stanford university. by downloading Protein units & computing the Data for them. it then sends the data back to Stanford university.

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

aha. i see. interesting. so you just let your pc/ps3 idle and it does that? that's cool.

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

yep. Well the Folding@home/Life with Playstation has to be running but thats it. You even get to see a Detailed 3D model of the Protein strain your working on.

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Cool, might download it soon, sounds pretty good. I used to do Folding@Home, not thought much of it since the new updates.

7. Wasley is offline Rusted Banger

I Downloaded it. Although it looks very good (Graphically), it isnt all that special.

It gives you the worlds news & temp - but who wants to know that, when theres the internet lying in front of them.

Plus - You can't soon in that far, wish is a shame.

8. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Tried to download it the other day, but it was 128MB (which was fine) and took a whole hour to get 9%, when I downloaded all of Mirror's Edge DEMO in less than an hour . Will eventually leave it on one night and download Life with Playstation . Maybe Friday night.