1. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Default Link to us image!

yo would love to put a link to tduc on our club site was wondering if you have link to image this sorta thing

like this
    Last edited by ZSpider; 01/04/07 at 16:11 PM.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Link to us image!

Umm.. I don't think the whole world needs to see this (PM Diablo maybe?).. Also having a clearer title wouldn't be too difficult would it?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

whats your problem? its a suggestion for the site, so i made a post in the suggestion forum :huh_blue:

4. craigie is offline I have the...

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Umm.. I don't think the whole world needs to see this (PM Diablo maybe?).. Also having a clearer title wouldn't be too difficult would it?
    calm down, this is the suggestion forum :|
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I think you have the wrong idea mate, he's asking for a TDU Central 'Link to us' image like what he has posted above. A Link to us image is a small image like above that sites put on their pages usually a links page to show that they approve of or are affiliated with it.

The thread title makes sense, I think you just misunderstand it's meaning it all.

We will see if we can get one together for you Z mate.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

cheers dude, im sure loads of other people would like to link to here also

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I think you have the wrong idea mate, he's asking for a TDU Central 'Link to us' image like what he has posted above. A Link to us image is a small image like above that sites put on their pages usually a links page to show that they approve of or are affiliated with it.

The thread title makes sense, I think you just misunderstand it's meaning it all.

We will see if we can get one together for you Z mate.
    Fair enough.. I thought he wanted to advertise his own site (which I'm still guessing is correct) but wouldn't this be a thing between just you two?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Fair enough.. I thought he wanted to advertise his own site (which I'm still guessing is correct) but wouldn't this be a thing between just you two?
    I want to advertise >>>>>DIABLOS<<<<< website on my website.

To make it clearer, I was wondering if there is going to be an image (graphic) normally around 90x30 pixels in size, containing words such as Test Drive Unlimited Central, that can be put into a links page on any website, with a hyperlink that will take the user to http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com

9. craigie is offline I have the...

hes advertising this website and will result in more people visiting here not the other way round
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

10. shu_0036 is offline Blue Ray

Like this??

Last edited by shu_0036; 01/04/07 at 15:58 PM.