Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation Top Gear Series 12

Posted by The Mole at 6:21 pm on Friday October 10, 2008 Amidst all the excitement of sending the presenters off to Vietnam we seem to have forgotten to mention when the new series of Top Gear is actually back on the telly.
    TV scheduling is of course a murky business, and one thatís largely out of the production teamís hands.
    The BBC actually has dedicated scheduling people and they use a variety of techniques to decide when shows should be on air, often revolving around sacrificing a chicken and reading the entrails, throwing a variety of different sized fruits at a wall and seeing which ones stick or feeding a pile of DVDs to a cow and seeing which one gets pooed out first.
    Although in fairness, all those things only happened when we let The Stig go on attachment to the scheduling department.
    Anyway, the upshot is that Top Gear was going to be back on 26 October but then there turned out to be some sport on or something and as a result the new series will now start on Sunday 2 November.
    So donít move a muscle until then.
    Actually you probably should move at least some muscles. Otherwise youíll get really hungry and start to smell.

Source TG blog

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Excellent I just hope they don't try and force the humour and actually improv like they used to, they have individual charcter that compliments each other.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Great info Nodz. Thanks.

4. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

the first episode is, according to autoblog, testing the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, and 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. I can't wait to see it!
    U mad bro?

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Theres also the spacial that I posted about in another thread in the auto news section

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

oh yeah! TG is back!

7. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

I saw some pictures on the web of the Top Gear lot testin 3 Bugatti Veyrons against a Koenigsegg CCX in Dubai!
    I dont know if its confirmed but it would be kinda awesome!!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by adv06 »
    I saw some pictures on the web of the Top Gear lot testin 3 Bugatti Veyrons against a Koenigsegg CCX in Dubai!
    I dont know if its confirmed but it would be kinda awesome!!
    That was for the magazine (august edition I think) in the UK. It was they TG mag reviewers not clarkson, hamster, and may

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    That was for the magazine (august edition I think) in the UK. It was they TG mag reviewers not clarkson, hamster, and may
    Was a great article though

Looking forward to new series as well
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

What cars u think they be reviewing in Season 12 xD!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

The test with the Bugattis and the Koenigsegg was in the Bulgarian TG Magazine too. Can`t wait for season 12.

12. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

there is a teaser video out now that shows the, testing the Lamborghini LP-560 and taking the Stig finally taking the Bugatti Veyron around the top gear track.
    U mad bro?

13. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Accoring to my TVDrive its Parky in the resonably priced car and they have to buy second hand Trucks ! ... I presume the UK meaning of trucks rather than the American one.
    I'd rather be topless !

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Accoring to my TVDrive its Parky in the resonably priced car and they have to buy second hand Trucks ! ... I presume the UK meaning of trucks rather than the American one.
    They do race (UK) Trucks around a track in the trailer for Series 12. So I'm presuming it is the UK trucks the article was on about
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

16. maroonstigjlr is offline British car lover!

YES!! What would we do without those boys? Can't wait!!

17. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

woot top gears back i love that show wish i lived in the UK lol

18. astontdu is offline Ear Cataracts?

Can't wait!

Favorite Car: Aston Martin DB7 Vantage in green.
    Used to be astontdu
    Merry Christmas!

19. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Fun »
    They do race (UK) Trucks around a track in the trailer for Series 12. So I'm presuming it is the UK trucks the article was on about
    In the advert they look like them ones in Asia way where they decorate them with lights,

20. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

Woooo five more days

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Search Tags

captain slow
clarkson
hammond
series 12
top gear