1. ferrarif50 is offline Just a Skidmark

Question Downloadable content

I own the PSP version and I noticed that not only are there empty spaces in some dealerships but also the are some empty dealerships, that you can see inside of that only have an Atari sign in them.

Also on the official test drive website under the PSP section, they show a screenshot with an interior veiw.
    I know it's been said before that there will be not downloadable content, but that was a long time ago. Not only does IGN have it listed as a feature for the PSP version but there are hints of it throughout the game.

SO do any of you know if there is downlaods for the PSP version, and a guess of when they'll be out?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Downloadable content

Noone can say yes or no but is there a secure distribution method Atari can use for DLC. Not too mention that the developer who did the PS2 and PSP version have been sold and are thus no longer involved with the game.

No idea in other words.

Oh yeah to the boards !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

The cinematic intro has an interior shot, as does the PS2 version. Probably just that...
    A chat thing for online would be good.

4. ferrarif50 is offline Just a Skidmark

I'm not talking about the intro, I'm saying if you go onto Testdriveunlimited.com and then after choosing your country, go to the PSP version section. Then go to screen shots. Then you'll see one shot that is inside of the car.

Also I found another hint at downlaods. There are cars in the credits (Dodge Charger ect) that are not in the game.

5. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

The credits is just the background of the menu with text rolling down...
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9648/screen33cw3.png

And the official site is the exact same site they use for the Ps2 vesion, which has an interior view. It also has smoke effects, which the PSP version doesn't have, which is how you know it's Ps2.
    Last edited by Nauraushaun; 01/04/07 at 04:53 AM.

6. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

Yeah, if you look at the back of the game box, in the small letters on the bottom it mentions cars no on the game, also, on the manual page 17 it shows a Maserati.
    Gli automobili italiani sono il la cosa migliore.

7. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Could you scan the parts of the manual that have online info in them, and send it to me?

8. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

I don't have a scanner at home, but there's not much info about the online except for what we already know.

9. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Doesn't say anything about the lobby being unavailible?

10. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

No, it only mentions what you can do online and the type of races. What is still unclear is the downloadable content, the empty dealers, the rights to cars not there. Atari should do a FAQ about the game, since there are things we don't understand like the Lobby being unavailable and the number of people online.

11. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

And the fact that I am 97% complete, and there's nothing else to do...and the fact that when you jump to people they aren't there...

12. ferrarif50 is offline Just a Skidmark

I really don't see a reason why they shouldn't put downloads on the PSP. Every feature that we want ( ferraris, interior veiw ect) could be done very easy and we could download them from our computer and store them on our memorysticks.

13. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

aha now i know why you cant teleport to the secret island..... EDEN GAMES WAS SOLD, AM I RIGHT???
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

14. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

I don't know about that...But this game (PSP and PS2 versions) were made by some guys in Melbourne, Australia, not the same people as the Xbox 360 version.

15. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Dammit... thats why you cant get to the secret island

16. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Alsi i have seen in the credits in the PS2 version(you have to into options on the main menu) it has the dodge charger and challenger,which arent in the game..............................................