1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default TDU:C Top Gear [Update]

70% completion.

I really need your help people

As most things require 2/3 people in shot. I've put some threads up a month ago and no one replied to them ...

Just wondering who's actually still interested in this? I need to get this done before my work load gets too high xD

Anyway! Look! It's chomping up my resources when rendering

[imglink]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/IcedBullet2/ergh2.jpg[/imglink]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

If i have time i want to help you know that.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

I want to help on this too =)

But need to find out when, So I can see if I can, if it's possible for me. But if I can, I would like to help you out pal

Just let me know

Talk to ya

EDIT: That would be in terms of acting
    Last edited by *GhostRacerGTI*; 08/10/08 at 19:57 PM.

4. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I can only help you in acting

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

You have Photoshop AND Msn AND Vegas open. No wonder it's putting your PC under pressure. I will help just ask me on MSN and I will tell you if I am busy or not. Could do it tomorrow if you are on.

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Wait30Seconds »
    You have Photoshop AND Msn AND Vegas open. No wonder it's putting your PC under pressure. I will help just ask me on MSN and I will tell you if I am busy or not. Could do it tomorrow if you are on.
    a) MSN does hardly anything to my pc b) same with photoshop. When I've rendered videos before ... it only uses 60% at most. I got MSN and Photoshop open now and the CPU is at 8% ... Yeah I should be on today. I'll try and get all the in-car shots finished this morning before college.

Thanks balto and DM

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

I'm interested in the final outcome of this.

P.S. Triillian FTW! Hardly uses any resources.

8. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

if i was to help what would i have to do because im not skilled at much..but i would be able to show if i was just needed for showing p in a car and driving around..but even if i was only needed to do the driving bit i would only be able to show up friday night(19:00 onwards) saturday night (19:00 onwards) or sunday afternoon (17:00 onwads) .so i hope i can help btw my time zone is GMT +10:00

9. Rtoups is offline The Cool

I would love to participate in this somehow. I always wanted to do a Top Gear episode with TDU, so I would love to get involved in this one, even if it's just a minor role.

I really only can play on the weekends. I live in California, which is 8 hours behind London. That gives you an idea of time difference.
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks both Not free over weekend as I'm on a D of E trip, but I shall bear all this in mind

11. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

If you need another back up driver, count me in please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

12. Rtoups is offline The Cool

I also have FRAPS (the full version) and a pretty decent computer (look at my specs). So in case you need some filming done with another camera man, I could help out. I don't have any good editing software, so I could just send the files to you.
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.