1. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

Default Silvia body sponsors

could anybody make a body mod for the Nissan silvia (based on the TVR T440R) so it has vinyls for sponsors?

just something like nismo, yokohama or nissan, maybe some turbo makers, engine parts makers etc, you know the sort!

get back to me if anyone can/ can be bothered

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

2. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Basbas is keeping this one a secret...

http://www.knight-driver.com/ (scroll down)

It's from GRID, or the GRID demo at any rate.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

3. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

i'm liking that, not too sure about the "top secret" paint job, that'd only REALLY suit a supra, or a skyline, but it looks good anyway, if anyone can make a body mod that keeps the colour you want but has like 1 big door vinyl, some NFS style door Decals (that run down in lines down the front and along the bottom with a sponsor in each) and maybe something on the roof too.

or that bright orange silvia drifter, i forget the team name but it competes in D1 GP UK

after this is finished tho, if none are made like i've just said i'll egt that top secret car

TY guise!

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That's an official Top Secret car lol.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.