Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

Default My mom's vehicle

Hope it's ok that I started a different thread for this car, if it's not, then I will take my stuff out of this one and put it in the thread with my car...

Anyhow, this is my mom's 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ...

White Diamond tricoat paint with Cashmere (beige) interior. 5.3 liter engine with 320 hp and 340 lb.ft. torque. It's got special order wheels, power-deploy running boards, navigation system, rear view camera, and a view other cool things that keep my mom from running iy into things lol

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

You should of posted that on your first thread, awsome car anyways

3. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Credit crunch? What credit crunch? Lol.
    Bloody typical, a huge pointless SUV with a 5.0L+ engine and chrome wheels.
    Do you use that to tow anything? Or go off-road? Those tahoes struggle on wet grass for crying out loud.

This kind of thing just offends me. Why do people drive around in these things when they DON'T NEED THEM?!

Tell her to get something more suited to what she needs.

Sorry if I sound like I'm flaming, but I'm in the 3rd year of a degree in Sustainable Environmental Management, and every time I get in my car I see god knows how many stupid 4x4s with huge chrome wheels driving around Aberdeen, and they're usually driven extremely badly...

Again, these vehicles are totally pointless. The only 4x4s that should be produced are the basic models with hose-down interiors, for farmers and public authorities to use. They're the only people who need them. My dad has a LR Discovery. Yes, it has a large engine (by UK standards) a 2.5 turbo diesel. But it also has a bloody great towbar on the back and a liberal coating of mud. Why? Because he's a farmer! He uses it for its intended purpose!
    Last edited by me™; 12/10/08 at 16:04 PM.

4. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Delight »
    Do you use that to tow anything? Or go off-road? Those tahoes struggle on wet grass for crying out loud.

This kind of thing just offends me. Why do people drive around in these things when they DON'T NEED THEM?!

Sorry if I sound like I'm flaming, but I'm in the 3rd year of a degree in Sustainable Environmental Management, and every time I get in my car I see god knows how many stupid 4x4s with huge chrome wheels driving around Aberdeen, and they're usually driven extremely badly...

Again, these vehicles are totally pointless. The only 4x4s that should be produced are the basic models with hose-down interiors, for farmers and public authorities to use. They're the only people who need them. My dad has a LR Discovery. Yes, it has a large engine (by UK standards) a 2.5 turbo diesel. But it also has a bloody great towbar on the back and a liberal coating of mud. Why? Because he's a farmer! He uses it for its intended purpose!
    aight calm down kido
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

5. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

3rd year degree in sustainable environmental management but you still play TDU which consists of cars, i know what your thinking TDU is just a Video game but if u play TDU u must like cars and cars seem to pollute the environment so really your kinda going againest yourself BTW nice Tahoe Redvette i have a 2007 Tahoe in Navy Blue

"Real men know how to turn right"
    - Me

6. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

I can definately add this to my list of most pointless posts.

What is your problem? I am sorry that my mother's vehicle is not the one that you want her to have but if you want another one for her then you can feel free to buy her one. What if a person simply likes SUVs? There are very few people in this world that buy an SUV simply for towing and/or hauling purposes. Honestly I think you need to get a life if the only thing you can find to do with your time is tell other people how pointless their vehicles are. And whats worse, you have no idea what you are talking about.

The point of "Showroom" is to let people post pics and info about their vehicles. I see nothing in the description relating to crucifying people about what they drive.

Get a life!
    U mad bro?

7. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Having a huge 4x4 is all part of the quintessential American dream. That will never change.

If you're offended by how other people choose to spend their money I pity you.

Nice car Vette, looks well maintained and how I'd kill for shiny chrome in the sun!
    Last edited by t.; 12/10/08 at 17:07 PM.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

9. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Nice car but it's funny that they can only get 300bhp from a 5.3
    e.g Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ400 - 2.0 liter giving 400bhp

10. iBilo is offline ;)

Oh god a mad environmentalist!! Run!!!

11. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

maybe its your fault that everything in norway is exstremely expensive? if thats what your thinking, then i wonder why you like cars and play TDU

12. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    that makes me LOL
    U mad bro?

13. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

we got a chevy sliverado with a 5.3L V8 that truck got guts and i like that u shouldnt be yelling at people just because they bought something that gets bad gas mileage making a prius dose more damage than a land rover discovery for gods sake so keep yeah commets to your self.
    P.S:love the SUV i've been telling my mon to get one because she whats an Suv lol
    Last edited by Jacob; 20/06/09 at 06:51 AM.

14. Cakeflour is offline Half Baked!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    +1!! *gets in Lamborghini LM002 and joins Chrisicus* Run!!!
    Stiggy returns!

S.O.O.A.G.
    Smug Owner of a G25

15. SLRRR is offline Ace

Woww... looks sweet. Awesome chrome rims

16. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by LamboGuy »
    making a prius dose more damage than a land rover discovery for gods sake so keep yeah commets to your self.
    What? Are you saying that making a Toyota Prius ruins the environment more than a Land Rover or what?
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 28/10/08 at 16:21 PM.

17. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    What? Are you saying that making a Toyota Prius ruins the environment more than a Land Rover or what?

The batteries are badly for the environment. And what the hell if people want a hummer they can get it and its better for the environment that the prius. Hummer ftw

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Yeah I think I read that somewhere. But it was they way he said it that made me extremely confused

19. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Yeah I think I read that somewhere. But it was they way he said it that made me extremely confused
    okey

20. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

im pretty sure it was on top gear to with the prius and the m3, sorry if i confused some people i write the way i talk lol
    Last edited by Jacob; 27/11/08 at 23:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last