1. Il Dire is offline oderint dum metuant

Default iam in a dire need of help for dvd- rec.!!!

Hey peoples!
    i try to find a dvd recorder (HD) since 6 month!!!
    i already wasted 500+ euros!!! why?
    because: i cant record in the Pal-60 mode, whitch
    i need for TDU!!! i can record Pal-50 mode with both
    recorders (ya i already have two) but soon as i switch
    the mode it doesnt work anymore! i ask some guys at
    some very famous electronic stores, but they havent
    a clue (haha, what did you expect...) so i gave up...
    untill know! i really need a working one!

so if anyone know some usefull or a working HD-DVD
    recorder for the 360, please tell me!
    thx for help

Respectfully
    your Il Dire

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Colourful!

Well, are you wantitng to have the footage just on DVD or are you wanting to rip it onto your PC to edit it? Cos you can use the DVD Ripping software to correct the aspect ratio ... (at least I think that's what your probelm isn't it?)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Il Dire is offline oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Colourful!

Well, are you wantitng to have the footage just on DVD or are you wanting to rip it onto your PC to edit it? Cos you can use the DVD Ripping software to correct the aspect ratio ... (at least I think that's what your probelm isn't it?)
    na... sadly not, coz i have a awesome edit programm, still from my old streetracing-scene, so thats not the
    problem! my recorders say: cant record, check settings! " what i did for hrs, but there is nothing...
    but befor i spend 600 euros for a professinal recorder
    i wanna make sure that it works, or maybe someone know a cheap machine whitch works... brand, model etc...

4. t.
    t. is offline Retired

You can get your 360 to record onto your PC using a capture card like Diablo does. Technical though but might be worth a shout.

I'll look around the net and see what I can find on the 60Hrtz HD recorder front and let you know once LIVE is back up again.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

5. Il Dire is offline oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Get Carter »
    You can get your 360 to record onto your PC using a capture card like Diablo does. Technical though but might be worth a shout.

I'll look around the net and see what I can find on the 60Hrtz HD recorder front and let you know once LIVE is back up again.
    thx!
    of cause i read Diab´s thread befor i open one, but i
    am a technikal- retard, and would prefer the DVD
    recorder! also the pc is not close to my x-box...