1. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Default Mercedes CL63 AMG

Would be cool to see one of these roaming the Island.

2. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

this car is beautiful, slippery body, 6.2 V8 engine! AMG Roar!
    Mercedes are smashing it at the moment, but BMW and AUDI arent far off!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. TheMetalLord is offline Porsche Lover

I agree 100% with you!
    Be aware a new Audi is on its way to success!
    Last edited by TheMetalLord; 27/09/08 at 21:17 PM. Reason: spellin ;-)

4. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalLord »
    I agree 100% with you!
    Be aware a new Audi is on its way to success!

Yes its very true!!
    But Mercedes have always been able to produce incredibly fast cars in straight lines with awesome noises!, BMW had the handling, but never had the low down torque, and Audi always had the Quattro, but was always in the shade on the Merc and Audi,
    But BMW alone has been in the shade of Mercedes ever since the C43 AMG was launched!
    The E30 M3 i think was the closest BMW ever came to with Mercedes, in my mind today, the M3 is a paper rival for Mercedes, yeah they might smash Merc's on tracks, but for all day practicality the Merc has it!
    And Audi since the early RS2 have been catching BMW, for instance the M5 overtook the E55 AMG, until Mercedes launched the E63 AMG, the Audi took both of them apart with the RS6, then Merc always have a backing plan!.. Brabus!
    The M3 isnt as good as the RS4 or C63, and the RS5 or CLK Black and M6 are the best of the companies so far..

This is my personal opinion, what is yours?!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

I personally am an Audi person though i have liked merc, if someone were to offer me an RS5 or R8, I would take it over any Merc except for the CL63. Audis have power, luxery and All-Wheel-Drive which in my opinion is all you would want in a car. Mercs have the luxury and some have power and the ones that do, are expensive and you don't even get AWD. The CL63 is an exeption, the only Merc i have ever liked.
    Last edited by ExplosiveGoats; 27/09/08 at 21:37 PM.

6. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Lol, Mercs arent as over priced as Audis! :P
    a E63 AMG costs 57,000 and a RS6 is 80-odd grand!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. SLRRR is offline Ace

Always loved Mercedes
    Nothing can beat a Mercedes, the luxury, the style you got to love it.

8. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Exactly wat SLRRR says!
    Everything about them is awesome!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Giel2008 is offline Rusted Banger

Make a cl65 amg, The more the power, the more the fun. And the CL 65 amg can be replaced with the sl 65 amg, since they are using the same engine.

Still like audi better though :P

10. attackR is offline Rusted Banger

but you can't drive >300km/h with it, i dont want to drive 250km/h in a cl65 amg ;O

11. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

I know!! the SL65 is supposed to do 170 mph :S on the game! and it tops out at 160 :S
    And id expect an AMG Merc on the game to easily do 155 mph, on the game they struggle to top 140 :S
    This game isnt really real life with the Mercs lmfao!
    Buts its better than nothing right?!

And in reply to the CL65, id have one over the CL63 easy, but alot dont know the CL65 and other 65's only have 6.0 Litre twin turbos, anyway, id prefer a 5.5 V8 Supercharged lol, make it feel real power!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Giel2008 is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by attackR »
    but you can't drive >300km/h with it, i dont want to drive 250km/h in a cl65 amg ;O
    A cl65 amg can't go faster then 250 k/mh either, standard speed limited.

13. EmKill is offline Mr.Stig B)

Very good idea! But this car not have the 3D Model

14. Matt_Supercar is offline Aston Martin Enthusiast

Yeah this car should be made, a nice Merc!
    My favourite and ultimate dream car is the Aston Martin One-77
    Check out my site http://thesupercargang.weebly.com