1. Flyp is offline Just a Skidmark

Default how to discover all the cars showrooms in tdu

Hi folks

How can i find all the car showrooms in the game???
    i go around and around in the roads with the car but is very dificult to discover the car showrooms.
    Any one now a easier way to find the car showrooms???

2. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

Default Re: how to discover all the cars showrooms in tdu

use your map by pressing right on the d-pad, then use the right trigger (i think ) select the garage you want and it will guide you to it.

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Close Liam, open your map by pressing right on the D-pad. Now press the Right button (the one at the top right says RB on it) and select the Locations tab. Now press X and select Car showrooms, now press X to show only them and then just highlight the showroom and press A, if you've been there you'll goto it, if not it will put a GPS on it and guide you there, do that for them all and you will have effectively driven round Oahu. lol

Then again you could always check this map out: [HUGE TDU Map - Complete]
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

damn lol. i aint played tdu in a week or so

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

5. Flyp is offline Just a Skidmark

thanks guys