Topic:

User Names

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default User Names

Please change them back this is extremely annoying and it's not even funny.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I says you're boring

3. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Please change them back this is extremely annoying and it's not even funny.
    Agreed! And it's getting difficult just to keep track on who's who . So please fellas, if you REALLY DO have to change your nicknames, can you please put an "formerly known as" in aswell? Thanks.

4. iBilo is offline ;)

I agree!!!

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

keeps them

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's just a bit of fun and those who enter the chatbox know it might happen. Also there have been a few people who have said they don't want their name changed and we won't do it and then there are also those who wished to be changed back also and we did so with them too.

Lighten up, it's just a laugh!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Awww, *headpats Mb* Lighten up , id understand if it was done to you without you wanting, but everyone, well 95% of people that have them/have had them like them

Plus, If you check peoples sigs, avatars or Gamertags its quite easy to realise who they are

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I agree about one thing, it can be a little hard to keep track of the name changes, but as the great Egg said, it's all for some fun, and if some people like there now names, why not?

9. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg »
    It's just a bit of fun and those who enter the chatbox know it might happen. Also there have been a few people who have said they don't want their name changed and we won't do it and then there are also those who wished to be changed back also and we did so with them too.

Lighten up, it's just a laugh!
    I didn't mean anything negative with it, it's just that that it has become weird somehow, I mean to recognize some of the users. That's my point, perhaps it's just me that is experiencing this

10. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

I'm bored with my name

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by *GhostRacerGTI* »
    I didn't mean anything negative with it, it's just that that it has become weird somehow, I mean to recognize some of the users. That's my point, perhaps it's just me that is experiencing this
    Sorry if my post came over as hostile, it wasn't meant to. I was just basically saying it's all in fun and if the people who it is happening to don't have an issue or even if they do then it can changed anyway. As 81% said just check the sig or avatar to see who is who.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg »
    Sorry if my post came over as hostile, it wasn't meant to. I was just basically saying it's all in fun and if the people who it is happening to don't have an issue or even if they do then it can changed anyway. As 81% said just check the sig or avatar to see who is who.
    I know I know And I can see the fun in it, and hey, not bad either to try something new and try a fresh name ! But the problem is, I don't remember every user by his/her avatar/sig.. So that's the reason I posted here But don't get me wrong, I don't have an issue with the name changing, but I just think it would be easier if people could "link" back to their old nicknames, for instance in their sig . Like I said before, "former known as (earlier nickname)" is an example
    On the other hand, there are of course users with known sig/avatars that can't be forgotten so easily Even if they try to camouflage under a new nickname.
    But once again, I don't want to be misunderstood. I am just trying to say that it would be nice if ppl could write somewhere in their profile or something what nickname they used to go under.

Thanks

13. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Guess I'm the only person who finds it amazingly fun trying to work it all out

14. mattymajor is offline << >>

lets have a vote... i Vote keep them... the votes have been counter and blahed... and .. we are keeping them (:

15. t.
    t. is offline Retired

No one speaks to me anyway so its makes little to no difference.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

16. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Howdy Catch
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

17. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Someone spoke to me!

flickr

18. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

MY favorites are 81% Fish and Acardboardbox.

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I personally think randomus_r is better

20. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Flasher »
    Oh, so now I'm "nobody"..............
    Lol of course not. KTF speaks to me all the time, but this Shadow Flasher guy doesn't :P

flickr

Page 1 of 2 12 Last