1. royalslim is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Would this be possible?

Is there a possible way to make a mod in which when you press that key, the car goes into cruise control mode?

If so, I think it would be a good idea to cruise with a lot of people without having each person a distance away from each other when cruising.

2. lazerus is offline Hot Hatch

this is the forum for vehicle models, in progress and released. there are request forums for vehicles and other mods

3. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Personnaly, I don't want the car drives by itself.
    This game is not Knight Rider
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

4. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

This is soooo not possible.. If someone was going to do it they would have to rewrite the whole game.

5. Arnold Rimmer is offline The Mattin

Its possible, but it would get you banned.
    And tool you should know, we was using programs that can make the game do that yesturday.