1. Johansen is offline Banned

Default How old do you have to be to be a adult in UK?

just wondering how old you have to be to drive and legaly drink in uk. here in norway you can legaly drive when your 18 and legaly drink less than 22% when you are 18 and drink whatever you want when your 21.

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Re: How old do you have to be to be a adult in UK?

14 to smoke legally
    16 to buy cigarettes or tobacco
    17 to drive
    18 to drink (anything)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

theres talks of changing the age of buying alcohol to 21 so we can be more like americans?!?!?!?! why cant we just be britain??!?! POLITIANS ARE JOKERS, THE LOT OF THEM!!!!!

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by danup001 »
    theres talks of changing the age of buying alcohol to 21 so we can be more like americans?!?!?!?! why cant we just be britain??!?! POLITIANS ARE JOKERS, THE LOT OF THEM!!!!!
    when have we even bothered to adhere to those laws anyway lol
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

very true, you know you'll just get loads of people outside shops trying to get older folk to buy them alcohol, just like i used to do back in the day!!!! lol

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

or just get friendly with the local shop (wat i did, dont need ID for anything )
    ||||||||||||||||||

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I've heard there putting driving up to 18 and keep everything 18 oh and i've also heard there putting tobbaco (can't spell) up to 18 aswell. Being the govenment it would take about 300 million years to come in and the the house of lords will just reject it aft6er spending millions.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

thanks goodness i wont be affected then LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||

9. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

aged 15

smoked, drunk (heavy) and driven (okay it was a forklift on W/E and it was only a bit of reversing)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

10. FateFTL is offline bbq?

California, USA

15 - Permit (Drive if someone over 21 is in the car)
    16 - Drive Anything (No teens)
    18 - Smoke
    18 - Drive Anything (With teens)
    21 - Drink