View Poll Results: PhOTW: Week 7 Winner

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Koenigsegg

    1 3.85%
  • -Lr-SpeedraceR

    1 3.85%
  • Pressurized

    2 7.69%
  • Wait30Seconds

    4 15.38%
  • MadMax

    0 0%
  • Car Freak

    9 34.62%
  • Speedtouch

    7 26.92%
  • T3hReaper

    0 0%
  • kalniel

    2 7.69%
Results 1 to 20 of 20

  1. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #1

    Default PhOTW: Week 7 Vote

    Rules

    Road Pictures
    No Voting For Yourself!


    Koenigsegg


    -Lr-SpeedraceR


    Pressurized


    Wait30Seconds/TSS


    MadMax


    Car Freak


    Speedtouch


    T3hReaper


    kalniel

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5


  2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck
     
    Location: Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts: 7,385

    #2

    Default

    I vote for Speedtouch


  3. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado
    Location: Lower Silesia, Poland
    Posts: 3,265

    #3

    Default

    My vote goes to Car Freak.

  4. Turkey Twizzler is offline Exoticar Driver
    Location: Varna, Bulgaria
    Posts: 409

    #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTreeFriend »
    My vote goes to Car Freak.
    +1 I think the Idea is great :]
    [imglink]http://storage3.album.bg/b68/ttsig_9ae94_9284723.png[/imglink]

  5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms
    Location: Made in China
    Posts: 2,743

    #5

    Default

    Why did you upload that photo for me? I change my entry 2 days ago before this thread?

  6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #6

    Default

    Oh, if that'd been done properly (with his new piccy I've only just seen), I'da voted for MadMax, because, yes Speedtouch's has the best atmosphere, it's focus is the sign, not the road. Which is the reason I went with Loz (Pressure).
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  7. RB26DETT is offline Banned
    Location: Manila, Philippines
    Posts: 5,389

    #7

    Default

    lr-speedracer for me.

  8. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #8

    Default

    Sorry Max - my bad. I'll rep you to make up for it

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

  9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms
    Location: Made in China
    Posts: 2,743

    #9

    Default

    Don't need to rep me, just wondering why you uploaded that one, I take it you save the photos when you first see them? Instead of looking at the Entry thread in 1 tab on your browser and making the Voting thread in another.

    Oh well, don't worry about it. My other entry wasn't that much better than this one.

  10. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #10

    Default

    Yeah I copy the locations into a notepad with all the [IMG] codes, then copy all of that into the new thread. I did check the entry thread, but maybe because the colours were so similar I didn't notice.

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

  11. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit
    Location: Østfold, Norway
    Posts: 2,766

    #11

    Default

    i voted kalniel. he's first vote? :S





  12. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994
     
    Location: Varna, Bulgaria
    Posts: 6,759

    #12

    Default

    One vote for me... Anyway, my vote goes for CarFreak...amazing shot. :O

  13. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Metz, France
    Posts: 1,173

    #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    yes Speedtouch's has the best atmosphere, it's focus is the sign, not the road. Which is the reason I went with Loz (Pressure).
    +1.
    So i vote for Car Freak, where is this road located exactly ? Seems to be a big avenue.
    (i havent internet provider in my new studio for the moment, thats why i dont answer much these last weeks )

  14. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #14

    Default

    Right, I don't want to sound annoyed that I'm not winning - I couldn't give a damn, but:

    Hang on I'm confused here... Thats two people both saying 'Yes [mine] is the best, so I'll vote for [someone].'

    And SpeedraceR - you say that you agree with what Iced says, and vote for Car Freak, then say you don't understand his. I'm really confused...

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

  15. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado
     
    Location: New York
    Posts: 1,736

    #15

    Default

    TSS/Wait30seconds for me.
    Last edited by ExplosiveGoats; 28/09/08 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Wrong Vote


  16. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too
    Location: Singapore
    Posts: 3,066

    #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtouch »
    Right, I don't want to sound annoyed that I'm not winning - I couldn't give a damn, but:

    Hang on I'm confused here... Thats two people both saying 'Yes [mine] is the best, so I'll vote for [someone].'

    And SpeedraceR - you say that you agree with what Iced says, and vote for Car Freak, then say you don't understand his. I'm really confused...
    It's not that he's confused, it's just that he doesn't know where the road is...

    It's in Malaysia, more specifically it's the Persiaran Perdana (also called Putrajaya Boulevard) in the city of Putrajaya. It's the longest road in the city, and is pretty much dead straight from one end of the city to the other. That picture was taken all the way from one end of the road. Just can't remember which end...

    Anyway thanks for all my voters!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

  17. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Metz, France
    Posts: 1,173

    #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtouch »
    Right, I don't want to sound annoyed that I'm not winning - I couldn't give a damn, but:

    Hang on I'm confused here... Thats two people both saying 'Yes [mine] is the best, so I'll vote for [someone].'

    And SpeedraceR - you say that you agree with what Iced says, and vote for Car Freak, then say you don't understand his. I'm really confused...
    Yes your pic is better in overall, but it dont really match with the exact subject I asked : the road. So that's why I vote for Car Freak And as he explained, i was asking about the city location of the road, not "where's the road on the pic ? ^^"
    Thx for the answers Carfreak, i watched on GE, pretty cool avenue if I found the right one ^^

  18. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #18

    Default

    Ah OK thanks for clearing that up.

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

  19. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtouch »

    Hang on I'm confused here... Thats two people both saying 'Yes [mine] is the best, so I'll vote for [someone].'

    And SpeedraceR - you say that you agree with what Iced says, and vote for Car Freak, then say you don't understand his. I'm really confused...
    Because the theme was 'Road', your focus was the sign. So I had to vote for Pressure. If there was no theme, I would have voted for you, because it's the best photo, just not for this theme. If you understand However, if MadMax's other photo had been uploaded, then I would have voted for that one.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  20. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.
    Location: England
    Posts: 1,402

    #20

    Default

    Well congratulations to Car Freak! Send me a PM with your chosen subjects please...

    PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss