1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default Guess who's going for the GP?!

Thats right! Me! M-E ME!!
    Yes!!! 3 day pass for practice, qualifying and the actual race!
    Too bad i don't have a decent camera to take along but i do have a video camera, which i will try to get some nice videos.
    Oh here's the schedule taken from the club and it looks like I'll be seeing not 1 but 4 races!
    Last edited by TDU 505; 26/09/08 at 16:56 PM.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Oooh, btw do you know what's hapening about the "darkness"? As it's a bit usafe for them to race around in pitch black, surely there's gunna be bright lights everyewhere which wont make much difference to visibilty to in the day time?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

That video must have been shot a long time ago, cos the track is now 100% done.
    And that guy, Nick Syn, IS NOT anything close to a good representation of Singaporeans, just wanted to let you know.

Iced, you're dead on, those lights are gonna be really really bright so visibility won't be a problem

Now, if you'll all excuse me, <proceeds to knock Mark out with a baseball bat, steals his tickets and runs off>

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Yea, they have really bright lights on this metal girder-ish thing every 3m. I've seen them testing those and boy are they bright!
    Oh, Carfreak, don't gotta knock me out if the plan goes as planned
    And since I stole Hamilton's crash helmet, a bat whack to my head won't hurt