1. Preze$ is offline .

Default Please help me

I asked for help with editing Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe without postitive answer so I must request again.

Please can someone erase spoiler from Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe for me.
    I like this car very much but i don't like this huge spoiler. I know that it can be erase in zModeler 2.1.1 but I don't have money to buy full version and all depends on it (in "demo" import isn't possible)

So please again help me!

P.S. I had no idea what prefix add (i'm not the best in english)
    Last edited by Preze$; 20/09/08 at 19:11 PM.

2. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

somone has already asked for the spoiler to be removed on the crossfires.... but noones done anything yet....maybe since theres more than 1 thread it might become a little higher priority? here hoping it does.....

and the thread didn't need a prefix mate.

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25

3. Preze$ is offline .

At first I was asking about this spoiler and it is in first sentence.

And the next thing is about this prefix... I tried to add new thread without prefix but there was information that I must add prefix, but never mind. It is first my own thread.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah, don't worry about the Prefix thing. I'll speak to Diablo about it. It's a bug that's occuring now.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.