1. SBCriss is offline Car Aficianado

Default Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

It would be awersome if someone could make this car :0
    AND its easy to do(for you modders) , only spoiler, rims, and a lil bit change the interior...

Instagram: crisseh95

2. eruanno is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChakk »
    It would be awersome if someone could make this car :0
    AND its easy to do(for you modders) , only spoiler, rims, and a lil bit change the interior...
    I wanted to do this car. But first i will finish my TT and then i will do a BMW (dont know which one actually).
    Then perhaps i will start it if nobody else does it
    but i will replace the Gallardo with this, not the SE and not the Spyder
    have patience, it will come

3. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

dam that would be nice i would buy the pc game just so i could drive it
    Last edited by Mad_Lambo; 21/09/08 at 13:33 PM.

4. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

I was already on it.. I was thinking of doing it today while driving my sexy black gallardo. Hell i might even put it on my Car pack list.

Edit: Done! its on my car list.. for project solo.

5. eruanno is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by tool831 »
    I was already on it.. I was thinking of doing it today while driving my sexy black gallardo. Hell i might even put it on my Car pack list.

Edit: Done! its on my car list.. for project solo.
    ok so i wont have to do it
    have fun

6. Reilsss is offline That one gold Dragon

When somebody does it, I think it would be the best if you replace the Gallardo SE.

1. We have 2 Coupes sinces the Mega Pack
    2. The SE has the Glass Engine Cover that you Need for a SuperLegera
    3. The Interior is all done and all ready, and it looks diffrent from a normal Gallardo (collored bits etc.)
    4. You just add the spoiler to the car.
    5. If somebody does the Superlegegera, on the SE he just change the material of the Black roof and black car parts back to car color.. And uh if I could request something, can somebody please make a version where the engine cover is car color too please?

Ok you miss the vinyl on the side but i can live with that. And it would be more of a choose that way as doing it on the roadster. If you do it there you have the problem that the dashboard is all weird sicnes the Coupe coupe has a roof, the roadster do not.

7. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Thats exactly what im doing... You should read my post.. lol and also check my Project solo topic, as i have a first WIP photo of it.