Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. atraks is offline Rusted Banger
    Location: Vilnius
    Posts: 58

    #1

    Default How to put car into another house ?

    How to put car into another house garage ? Please explain more in details...


  2. RB26DETT is offline Banned
    Location: Manila, Philippines
    Posts: 5,389

    #2

    Default

    i did it once but it'll be hard which house you want your car to be in. you got to your garage and open the full list of cars you have and there should be a sort or re-arrange option. i don't remember the exact term because i haven't played TDU in months.

  3. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.
    Location: Dallas, TX
    Posts: 309

    #3

    Default

    Go to the garage. Go to the car list. right click on a car that you want in your current garage or another one. the left click on the car you want to replace. the cars will switch places instantly. and thats how you do it. i do it all the time.

  4. atraks is offline Rusted Banger
    Location: Vilnius
    Posts: 58

    #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acardboardbox »
    Go to the garage. Go to the car list. right click on a car that you want in your current garage or another one. the left click on the car you want to replace. the cars will switch places instantly. and thats how you do it. i do it all the time.
    but how to make it, when in my garage (where I want to place some cars) is no one car ? on the list is not present such names of house and I can't put cars to him...

  5. kevvyd is offline Just a Skidmark
    Location: London
    Posts: 13

    #5

    Default

    hahahaha i used to take each car to the new house individually taking about 10 trips!
    i feel so stupid now. but still i didnt even know you could get a full car list from one of your houses
    Last edited by kevvyd; 19/09/08 at 18:18 PM.

  6. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.
    Location: Dallas, TX
    Posts: 309

    #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atraks »
    but how to make it, when in my garage (where I want to place some cars) is no one car ? on the list is not present such names of house and I can't put cars to him...
    if its only 1 car in your garage, you cant do it...

  7. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak
    Location: Denmark
    Posts: 526

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevvyd »
    hahahaha i used to take each car to the new house individually taking about 10 trips!
    i feel so stupid now.
    Mwhaaahahahahaah LMAO!!! I feel the same way, cuz I used to do the same thing too aswell, ROFL.. Even though I remember using the other method with the list, I just forgot about that Well, I couldn't help the laughing when I read this! But now we've got smarter, I guess


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss