1. atraks is offline Rusted Banger

Default How to put car into another house ?

How to put car into another house garage ? Please explain more in details...

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i did it once but it'll be hard which house you want your car to be in. you got to your garage and open the full list of cars you have and there should be a sort or re-arrange option. i don't remember the exact term because i haven't played TDU in months.

3. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.

Go to the garage. Go to the car list. right click on a car that you want in your current garage or another one. the left click on the car you want to replace. the cars will switch places instantly. and thats how you do it. i do it all the time.

4. atraks is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by acardboardbox »
    Go to the garage. Go to the car list. right click on a car that you want in your current garage or another one. the left click on the car you want to replace. the cars will switch places instantly. and thats how you do it. i do it all the time.
    but how to make it, when in my garage (where I want to place some cars) is no one car ? on the list is not present such names of house and I can't put cars to him...

5. kevvyd is offline Just a Skidmark

hahahaha i used to take each car to the new house individually taking about 10 trips!
    i feel so stupid now. but still i didnt even know you could get a full car list from one of your houses
    Last edited by kevvyd; 19/09/08 at 18:18 PM.

6. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.

Quote Originally Posted by atraks »
    but how to make it, when in my garage (where I want to place some cars) is no one car ? on the list is not present such names of house and I can't put cars to him...
    if its only 1 car in your garage, you cant do it...

7. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

Quote Originally Posted by kevvyd »
    hahahaha i used to take each car to the new house individually taking about 10 trips!
    i feel so stupid now.
    Mwhaaahahahahaah LMAO!!! I feel the same way, cuz I used to do the same thing too aswell, ROFL.. Even though I remember using the other method with the list, I just forgot about that Well, I couldn't help the laughing when I read this! But now we've got smarter, I guess