Topic:

help please

1. 1buell is offline Just a Skidmark

Default help please

i got a couple cars from the mod shop and dropped them into my extras folder not sure if thats right,but if it is right then i went on to play TDU and couldn't find them do i have to find the dealership or something anything helps thanks

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Which cars did you download and do you own the megapack? And did you extract them from the .zips or .rars before putting them into the TDU folder?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. gameforge is offline Burnt-out Shell

hey,

How to instal a car mod?:
    you need to make a backup of "C:\Program files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules".
    then you need to replace the items, like:
    If you downloaded this mod:
    http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=5287
    you have to extract "hummer.zip"
    then copy Curve.bnk and Curve_I.bnk, and paste (replace) them in "C:\Program files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules"

Now start the game and go to the satrun store

(You need "tdu mega pack")
    Buy it here:
    http://www.atari.com/us/games/test_d...gapack/dvd_rom
    Last edited by gameforge; 23/11/08 at 21:38 PM.

4. Loz
    Loz is online now SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

^ I can't see you staying here much longer.

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by gameforge »
    - snip -
    Not a good way to start on this forum. It is against the rules to post links to "download" the megapack illegally on this forum. I have already reported this post and an admin or moderator will deal with it accordingly.

6. gameforge is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Not a good way to start on this forum. It is against the rules to post links to "download" the megapack illegally on this forum. I have already reported this post and an admin or moderator will deal with it accordingly.
    Sorry, i have edit it

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by gameforge »
    Sorry, i have edit it
    Thanks for editing the content and links to be within the rules. We are a TDU community that means we support TDU and it's makers; you cannot do this by taking everything for nothing.

Welcome to the community but please make sure to check out the Rules so that you get yourself upto speed on how we play here.

Could you please resize your signature to be within the forum guidelines also of 500x130. Thank you.

PS Guys don't quote the offending text, link etc...
    I'm a bit mental.

8. gameforge is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Sock »
    Thanks for editing the content and links to be within the rules. We are a TDU community that means we support TDU and it's makers; you cannot do this by taking everything for nothing.

Welcome to the community but please make sure to check out the Rules so that you get yourself upto speed on how we play here.

Could you please resize your signature to be within the forum guidelines also of 500x130. Thank you.

PS Guys don't quote the offending text, link etc...
    Oke, i'm resizing it now
    hmm, its litle, but ok
    Last edited by gameforge; 24/11/08 at 13:48 PM.