Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. TimBud is offline brmm

Smile My new car... Ford Egde Ltd.

After hassles with stupid UAE procedures for loans and vehicle registration, I finally drove away in my new car today

3.5l V6 with 265bhp. Not super fast but, for a CUV its pretty decent.
    Has electric everything, which is a real novelty for me... even a keycode lock system.
    Full leather interior with 'vista' roof for when you need to see the sky

The Ford guys in the UAE are offering some real good deals right now.
    They gave me free insurance/registration/3yrs servicing/5yr engine and gearbox warranty... and a sunscreen for the windscreen.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by TimBud; 18/09/08 at 14:30 PM.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Nice Car mate, loving the chrome grill

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

A sunscreen.... lucky b...... :P

Nice car. I'm with mike on the chrome, looks cool and in the sun must blind everyone coming towards you.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

That's a good looking car... Better then the fugly Kuga Nice buy, the chrome grill is very pretty.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

Thx guys.
    Am having problems keeping the speed and revs low at the moment though... Am supposed to drive it at 80kmh or less for the first 1000kms. But its a real smooth cruise and I often don't realise how fast its going :$

6. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

It looks like something a movie made back in the 70s would draw as a 'future car' lol

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Nice motor, was gonna say how much does it drink but then I don't think petrol prices are a problem out there

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That's quite cool.
    Never seen that before on the road.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. TimBud is offline brmm

I don't think its available in Europe (yet), definitely not in the UK.

It has a 20 gallon tank which will cost the equivalent of about £14 to fill up!
    If I'm careful it will to 20mpg

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTwo »
    I don't think its available in Europe (yet), definitely not in the UK.

It has a 20 gallon tank which will cost the equivalent of about £14 to fill up!
    If I'm careful it will to 20mpg
    Ever thought of buying in bulk and shipping it over to here and selling it off a rip off prices??

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

VERY nice, i love that Ford have finally come out with a nice crossover. Yeah, it's not out over here in the UK yet, but i saw a fair amount in the US on holiday. Must sound pretty good with a 3.5 V6 too.

12. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Ever thought of buying in bulk and shipping it over to here and selling it off a rip off prices??
    I'm seriously considering importing when we move back the UK. On average car prices over here are about a third of UK prices... so I could easily make a bit of profit if I was that bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    VERY nice, i love that Ford have finally come out with a nice crossover. Yeah, it's not out over here in the UK yet, but i saw a fair amount in the US on holiday. Must sound pretty good with a 3.5 V6 too.
    Haven't pushed it enough yet to hear the engine properly. Only another 930kms to go before I can do that.

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTwo »
    I'm seriously considering importing when we move back the UK. On average car prices over here are about a third of UK prices... so I could easily make a bit of profit if I was that bothered.
    I was on about the petrol

14. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Wow, that's one good looking car! The chrome grill, tail lights, and I really like the dials and meters inside

15. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I was on about the petrol
    ooops
    either way I could make some easy money

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Wow, that's one good looking car! The chrome grill, tail lights, and I really like the dials and meters inside
    Yeah it is!
    I was originally planning to get a Toyota FJ Cruiser or a Nissan XTerra, but I saw an Edge outside the showroom and that was it. I bet the dealer saw me coming a mile off.
    Last edited by TimBud; 18/09/08 at 17:53 PM.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The lincoln MKX is no way near as nice as the Ford edge though KTF

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

17. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Wow, a ford edge... how normal... FOR RICH PPL. OMG thats a sweet car you got there, wish I had one ^^

18. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Loading... Please Wait »
    The lincoln MKX is no way near as nice as the Ford edge though KTF
    Drive an MKX.

19. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    Wow, a ford edge... how normal... FOR RICH PPL. OMG thats a sweet car you got there, wish I had one ^^
    Not really expensive.

The MKX is an awesome car my neighbor has one in white.

20. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    That's a good looking car... Better then the fugly Kuga Nice buy, the chrome grill is very pretty.
    Nice car but I absolutely disagree with randomus. The Kuga is the better looking for me than the Flex especially in the front. I think the Kuga is the better car at all. But no offense, dude, it`s still a great car, just not the best.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last