1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Burnout Paradise Bike Pack - Free Download

The bike pack is now out for a free download on marketplace

Should be online to give it a try tonight ... post 7pm
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Beat me to it, even tho there is a thread about it somewhere that i made.

I'll download this in a min and I'll be on tonight with you.

Heres the stuff from Major Nelson about it:

DLC: Burnout Paradise Bikes

Content: Burnout Paradise Bikes
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] Hold onto your handlebars; Motorbikes have hit the streets of Paradise City. In this second free update, we’re giving all Burnout Paradise owners the chance to explore the city on two wheels. There’s plenty of fun to be had along the way either offline, or while Freeburning online with your friends; so grab the free download and start pulling those wheelies!
    Last edited by Nodz86; 18/09/08 at 16:15 PM.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

downloaded this afternoon and had a play about with the bikes and too be honest im not overly impressed with them, just think they don't suit the game

but i have read other forums where people are highly praising this update

4. iBilo is offline ;)

:O Downloading it!!!!

5. iBilo is offline ;)

Oh my God, the sound is LUSH. What TDU bikes are missing. The bikes are great, love the update. The only downside is you can't see them crash and the ragdoll of driver going everywehre, that WOULD complete the game.