1. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Default Anyone else here into Hardcore techno?

Can't believe i didn't find this site earlier.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/

Pretty awesome Listen Wednesday for the Aussie Hardcore show it's pretty sick.

Aussie Hardcore show times are

UK
    10AM to 1PM

USA
    5AM to 8AM

AUSTRALIA
    7PM to 10PM

Keep it Hardcore

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

No, sorry. Hardcore techno imo is trash. I'm not a huge fan of dance music in general, some I like most I don't, and this just made me lol. But if you like it then cool, it'd be boring if everyone was the same.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Is trash like flem music?

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I am, but it depends what you mean. I hate Happy Hardcore, but i love Hardstyle/Jumpstyle & the whole Qlimax/Defqon scene.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I like Techno, might give this a listen sometime

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    I am, but it depends what you mean. I hate Happy Hardcore, but i love Hardstyle/Jumpstyle & the whole Qlimax/Defqon scene.
    If you take away the jumpstyle please.
    Damn your awesome. Defqon was pretty hot this year, must go when im 18.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    If you take away the jumpstyle please.
    Damn your awesome. Defqon was pretty hot this year, must go when im 18.
    Same here. Jumpstyle used to be good and all. Then I got more into Hardstyle. Defqon 1, Qlimax, Q Dance, In Qontrol, and X-Qlusive are all the great so called raves to go to if your into Hardstyle.

My faves are Dj Zany and the Donkey Rollers, and Showtek.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I have no idea what anyone is saying

I only would ever listen to dance music in a club, only place it works in my opinion. Is techo even dance music, I get confused.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. Asgardeh is offline 4 wheels is 2 too many

Grime and hip hop for me sir

busta rhymes atm. gangsta yo

10. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I adore techno and house and all kind of electronic music but hardcore techno..no thankies.

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    Same here. Jumpstyle used to be good and all. Then I got more into Hardstyle. Defqon 1, Qlimax, Q Dance, In Qontrol, and X-Qlusive are all the great so called raves to go to if your into Hardstyle.

My faves are Dj Zany and the Donkey Rollers, and Showtek.
    DJ Zany and Showtek rule, Showteks set at Qlimax 2006 was brilliant, one of the best sets ever. I can't just listen to jumpstyle like i can with hardstyle though, i only ever jump to jumpstyle. Scooter's jumpstyle album is pathetic though, he makes a joke out of jumpstyle, and then tries to say in an interview he invented jumpstyle when he just waltzed in on the scene like a year ago because he hadn't been popular in the UK since like 2005.

Hopefully i'll go to Qlimax when i'm 18 or Defqon. I'm definetly going to Amsterdam, so i'll find a show there .