Topic:

Italian GP

1. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Default Italian GP

Anyone watched it? I did, and it was awesome. Vettel really did deserve the victory. And I'm glad that Kubica came in third after the very unlucky qualifying.

2. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes it was a good race and what a drive from Vettel. Now all the race teams will want him in the future.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Brilliant Race, Fully deserved win by Vettel, he drove fantastically, I have to say hamilton drove pretty well also, also, Nice to see Kubica on the podium also

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Missed it, heard that Hammy's lead shrunk by a point though ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Tundra is offline Rusted Banger

Watch it when you can Iced, it was "Overtake Festival", specially for Lewis. What a blast to see him sliding a F1 car trough chicanes.

[SIGPIC]http://forum.tdu-central.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1265&dateline=1206012403[/SIGPIC]

6. iBilo is offline ;)

cant believe i was in hosipital and missed it.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks Tundra, wasn't going to watch it, but might aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    cant believe i was in hosipital and missed it.
    http://www.itv.com/CatchUp/Video/def...5&Filter=26633

Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

It was I watched it twice cause I was like wow. To see the difference between Kimi and Hamilton in the wet. Massa didn't spin which is great cause it gave challenge. Vettel awesome win.

9. Rtoups is offline The Cool

A race that did not disappoint.

Congrats to Vettel and Toro Rosso for maiden victories. Congrats to Heikki and Kubica for another podium finish. Lewis Hamilton did some fantastic driving skills, and had he changed for intermediates earlier, I am sure he would have been on that podium. Congrats to every driver for not making a safety car come out.

And on top of all that, it was just one helluva race. So much overtaking. It's really fun to watch a race like that.
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.