1. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Default Converting TDU files to Zmodeler-Compatible files

Can someone please provide a way to convert the TDU files into ZModeler-Compatible files? I am going to try to learn how to do simple "Remove Roof" stuff, and I was planning on making the RUF RTurbo into a 911 Turbo by removing/changing some bits.

I'm sure that many other people would like to have a publicaly available way to get TDU files into ZModeler. Thanks in advance!

If this is possible, I might try the Maserati MC12 (turning it into a Targa) and other cars. Possibly.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

2. Sponge is offline Spongify

I thought ZModeler had an import option now? (I don't have ZModeler, by the way)

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

3. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Hughsie »
    I thought ZModeler had an import option now? (I don't have ZModeler, by the way)
    I have the free version, and I tried it. It gave me TWO messages:

1. Only registered versions can import files
    2. Unrecognized file type

I just tried importing the .3DG file, though. I just looked on the ZModeler forums, and it looks like you have to have the full version to import stuff.

Can someone please give me the RTurbo file that I can open in the free version of ZModeler (a .Z3D file, I think)? Thank you!

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

4. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

I would give you the files, except im not going to. (Im not being mean) but the creators of zmodeler most likely want people to buy their program not get other users to save the car models into .z3d (what the free version opens) and edit them etc. It just wouldn't be fair on them and they would loose funding etc out of it, sure its only you but many people might start asking.

So if you really wanna do stuff like that i suggest buy zmodeler otherwise use the Demo Alfa GT pack. I brought it cause i didn't want to edit the Alfa GT.