1. BasBas2004 is offline Exoticar Driver

Default Where is BasBas??

Hi all,

I got lots of questions from people where i am, and requests for update on car's now.. here i am.. i'm not ad the moment busy with modding, i bin busy on the moment with a new company, and as you know that take some time, if i got little bit of time i will create update,s but i don't know of i get father with some mods.

But if i got something new, you are the first know about it on TDU Central ...

I can only say to the other modders, Keep up the good work and for the non modders, have fun with the mods ..

You see me some times on the forum, and for the guys ho has me in hi's msn on msn of course ..
    Question about zmodeler is always welcome..

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey BasBas good luck with your new company, I'm sure a man with your talent and generosity will do well. Modding is all about freetime and what you can spare without driving yourself insane as well as into poverty so take it easy and get yourself sorted first and you can be sure we will be here when you are ready to return.

All the best!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks for all your hard work so far! Good luck and I hope you do well in your new company.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Thanks for everything you have done so far!, Have a nice time at you new job!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Good luck with your new job. And thanks for all the mods you have done for TDU, your work still amazes me.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

6. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

good luck dude hope ur electric car/plane company goes well!!!
    To finish TDU what you have to do is transport hookers and well dressed homeless people, deliver drugs, and take people's cars to "get them repaired"
    "Though I Fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

7. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Well done mate enjoy your new job.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

8. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    Well done mate enjoy your new job.
    not job company
    To finish TDU what you have to do is transport hookers and well dressed homeless people, deliver drugs, and take people's cars to "get them repaired"
    "Though I Fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

9. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Good luck with the new company and thank you for your unrivaled contribution to the TDU Modding scene.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

10. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Good luck with the new company and thank you for your unrivaled contribution to the TDU Modding scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool831
    Modding is for fun, not war.
    And you've got to admit, Tool's getting good.

But I'll miss BasBas. The R8 is absolutely brilliant, and I'd love more, but I understand why you aren't able to make mods right now. Good luck with the company!

Anyone want to create a "Tribute to Basbas's mods" picture thread?

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

11. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

tools? getting good hey?... Anyways.
    -----
    Thank you so much basbas for teaching me about zmodeler and new functions and shortcuts etc, you will always be my 'Master' of modding that is.

Talk to you on MSN sometime.

12. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Good luck with your new company!

13. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

bas bas is leaving

14. Sponge is offline Spongify

I take it Freddie is sad... Good luck with the new job, BasBas! Hope all goes well for you

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ