Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default First wave of new Apple products.

Nano
    http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/
    It looks like the chinese MP4 players i had before buying a 2nd gen Nano.

Touch
    http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/
    OMG! Why did I buy my iPod Touch last May! I should've waited!!!
    Last edited by RB26DETT; 10/09/08 at 04:16 AM.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Ah good, the nanos have resorted to the tall design. The short one looked crap imo.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I'm not too sure about the whole tall screen thing on the Nano, but the new UI and features look great. Also, you forgot iTunes 8 with Genius (which apparently sucks xD)
    http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/download/

Touch improvments seem good (I'll have yer old one if you get a new one Justin ), now I'm just waiting for the new MacBooks

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i won't sell my old iPod Touch. i'm gonna force someone to lend me their credit card and pay them back in cash so i can get the 2.0 update and buy applications off the iTunes store.

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

<yawn>

when are they going to bring out an iPhone that has decent Bluetooth compatibility, a decent camera and picture messaging cabaility !
    I'd rather be topless !

6. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    <yawn>

when are they going to bring out an iPhone that has decent Bluetooth compatibility, a decent camera and picture messaging cabaility !
    NEVAR!!! Because Apple sucks. *listens to crappy 4th gen ipod*

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

ROFL!

I'm waiting for the new iMac's and Macbook Pro's. My family wants me to get a iMac but i got no cash.

8. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    NEVAR!!! Because Apple sucks. *listens to crappy 4th gen ipod*
    You've bought a 4th Gen?

Anyways, iTunes 8 is rubbish. The new view rarely shows what your actually listening to, and seems to only be able to play one artist/album, not your whole library.

Genius is even worse, it's decided the songs I can't live without are French versions of the songs already in my library. I mean, WTF

9. RB26DETT is offline Banned

4th gen ipod, not 4th gen nano.

10. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Oh whoops

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

They have fixed the nano but its too expensive still
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, i should have waited for the new one, but the thing is, the normal touch has a speaker, otherwise you wouldn't hear the keyboard clicks and stuff, they just choose not to use it. I'm staying away from Apple products now though. Except the iPhone 3G. I may have to get it.

13. t.
    t. is offline Retired

That's because the speaker is total arse you really wouldn't want to hear music through it.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

14. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I don't care about music, it's just PhoneSaber and stuff. Like, it's useless without hearing it, and by the time you've got the headphones in, you use it for like 5 seconds then get bored. Same with Piano and stuff, its just a bit annoying.

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

WTF, why buy any of their products when they are never 80% good enough!, i bet they sit there in the board rooms saying, right, lets make it ugly, so the next one can be very nice looking, and we will double the price!, or, Lets make it so it doesnt play music, so the next one can! :P

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

16. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    Anyways, iTunes 8 is rubbish. The new view rarely shows what your actually listening to, and seems to only be able to play one artist/album, not your whole library.

Genius is even worse, it's decided the songs I can't live without are French versions of the songs already in my library. I mean, WTF
    You n00b Just select the 'List or 'Cover Flow' like before =]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

17. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I know that, you idiot. I've gone back to using coverflow. The point still stands that the new view doesn't work

18. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    WTF, why buy any of their products when they are never 80% good enough!, i bet they sit there in the board rooms saying, right, lets make it ugly, so the next one can be very nice looking, and we will double the price!, or, Lets make it so it doesnt play music, so the next one can! :P
    i'm not complaining with the two iPod's i have. i don't think it's not even 80% good, my only complaint would be the $10 price tag on the software update on the iPod Touch 2.x firmware.

19. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    i'm not complaining with the two iPod's i have. i don't think it's not even 80% good, my only complaint would be the $10 price tag on the software update on the iPod Touch 2.x firmware.
    There are other ways to get that firmware that i'm not gonna mention here.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

20. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Speaking of iTunes 8, does anyone know how to turn off the quick link to iTunes store, you know, the arrow in a circle next to everything...

I had it off in iTunes 7, cause i dont ever use the iTunes store (mainly cause it doesnt like my Natwest solo card, which is fine for things like amazon and play but not good enough for apple...) anyway, i can't find where to turn it off now, it used to be in either 'playback' or 'advanced' (cant remember)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last