1. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

Default New Gaming Rig!!!

just installed XFX GeForce 9800GT graphics card...... AWESOME!!!!!! alos new 3.00GB RAM and total of 750GB harddrive.....

Installed Mercenaries 2 5 mins ago... going to play now....

i'll take a few screenies if i remember :P

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25

2. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

nice, i have the the 9800GTX and its a nice card indeed
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Nice gaming rig, shame about the game your going to play

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

^^ lol

congrats on the new upgrades.

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Mercenaries 2 is such a bad game. and Nice rig

6. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

i thoroughly enjoyed the first mercenaries game and i'm enjoying the second too. it has loads of faults but most are small (bit like TDU then) therefore i'll persevere with them...... the storyline is trash, and the voice sycnc isn't too good but theres subtitles anyway and the guns are a bit weak but apart form that its a huge map, plenty of things to do and i don't care what the reviews say the explosions are great. graphics are crap if you don't have a good GFX card as i've swapped back to my old card until i get a better power supply.... old one gave up about a day after i fitted the 9800gt using really old supply now. anyway.... i'll get a new supply soon. good game tho hope there'll be a patch but if not i can live with it.

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25