1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default TDU-C Site Ranking

Found this site over on ComputerForum. Pretty Interesting.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...du-central.com

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

These sites are never accurate.

Diablo posts lots of screenshots in the news thread on the amount of views TDU-C is getting, so better off asking him for information

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

he does? O_O

well, i found it interesting especially looking at the top sites visited by people in the philippines(pr0ns). :P

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alexa is a very good resource but as Max says it can't be 100% accurate as it's not actually in your hosts server logging everything and to be honest I always get confused looking at Alexa's setup and stats. Thinking of applying for Google Analytics as that seems to be a very very good tool for webmasters to monitor and keep tabs on what's going on. I am also in the thought process of organising behind the scenes to make the administration of the whole of TDUc a lot easier for myself in the near future.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Tdu-central.com users come from these countries:
    Bulgaria 1.6%

Tdu-central.com traffic rank in other countries:
    Bulgaria 38,182