Thread: Money?

1. JAYSTA is offline Just a Skidmark

Question Money?

Hey, just wanted to know how people get absoloutley truck loads of money. I want the Ferrari 250 GTO. And for me to get that kind of money is near impossible i get 1-2 million at the most. I see some people with 10-20 million. And just wanted to know how you get that kind of cash. Is it just repeating the same races? or is there some kind of challenges?

2. mellors_ is offline Banned

Default Re: Money?

most people use trade to get money

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer trade was brilliant but can't find any good deals any more. Got my 25 million of it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

If your champion you can keep redoing the 180MPH in heavy traffic race, its in the middle of the island and you net 70,000 every 20-30 secs or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox100 »
    If your champion you can keep redoing the 180MPH in heavy traffic race, its in the middle of the island and you net 70,000 every 20-30 secs or so.
    less than 16 with an enzo or equivalent
    and yes is a very FAST way to get rich!

6. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

ive done that one a few times, and have gotten 16- seconds with a lvl3 tune S7. my problem is, is the traffic. lmao. Even if i stay to the right side of road (what would be considered the 'break-down lane'), the one or two roads on the right, either a car is turning onto that road, or exiting that road as im flying up to the intersection. i prefer the 180mph Downtown one, and use my RT 12/Rturbo. 6+Mil within 1hour. im not sure how much i could get with the other one yet. i get too frustrated with the traffic always getting in the way
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

7. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox100 »
    Yupp i do that, and i make some money off trade here and there.

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Wakka »
    ive done that one a few times, and have gotten 16- seconds with a lvl3 tune S7.
    i have had less than 13 secs most times, havent done it for AGES though

since well before the HCM and DLC 3
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    i have had less than 13 secs most times, havent done it for AGES though

since well before the HCM and DLC 3
    i just have to figure out how to do a '180' spin to turn around while in 3rd gear.
    (i only use 3rd, 5th, and 6th)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Wakka »
    i just have to figure out how to do a '180' spin to turn around while in 3rd gear.
    (i only use 3rd, 5th, and 6th)
    set off in 2nd

go straight to 5th, then you dont need change gear
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.