1. CobraDBlade is offline Bought a Supra. Tada!

Default Ford Mustang GT California Special

I would really like for someone to turn the regular Mustang GTs into California Specials. Basically all that needs to be changed is the front and rear fascia (bumpers) and a hood scoop added. Side stripe is optional, but if included is always black no matter the color of the car.

Front Fascia

'Nother Front angle

Rear Fascia

Hood scoop

Side Stripe
    Front fender Detail

Layout

A big thanks to anyone who does this

2. dasick is offline Just a Skidmark

Its great for sure , but I dont know for you but i would rather see it in Roush Stage 3 for more changes... such as this one.

But anyways all mustangs are great but you know what would be the best thing...its to add a Kenne Bell Supercharger to those mustang on TDU...here what im talking about... see link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsAY...eature=related

Maybe its just me dreaming of that Supercharger sound.

3. CobraDBlade is offline Bought a Supra. Tada!

No doubt I would love to see some Roush and even Steeda Mustangs in TDU, but apparantly some people think there are too many Mustangs in TDU as is, so I just want a slightly better looking version of the "tame" Mustangs.

P.S.: That Kenne Bell Mustang is a beast!

4. Y00 PAY is offline JizzedInMyCar

Post deleted.

GalyPoland
    Last edited by Y00 PAY; 04/09/08 at 09:36 AM.

PotW Winner: #34, #40, #41, #42

5. CobraDBlade is offline Bought a Supra. Tada!

Oh any of the 3DCarbon kits that are offered as a factory option or the Classic Design Concepts chin spoiler would be good too!

3DCarbon:

Classic Design Concepts:

OK I'm done now :3