1. Mowaza is offline Just a Skidmark

Talking Mowaza inda house!

Wus hapenin folks!

Perfect! i mean the advertising on youtube ofcourse!! well i wouldnt ahve found this site any other way..well im hoping to have lots of fun while im here. great site.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Mowaza inda house!

Welcome to the site.. Have you go the game? Platform?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

hello
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    hello
    You got that copy and pasted yeah ? It's as if you're like, wow a intro, 'hello'. That is all. :bananajump:
    I'm a bit mental.

5. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Welcome Mowaza, hope you enjoy!

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    You got that copy and pasted yeah ? It's as if you're like, wow a intro, 'hello'. That is all. :bananajump:
    Not copy and pasted but while I have nothing to say I feel it is polite to say hello, just like that. I'll add in the two jumping things next time for you.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .