1. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Default Road Texture Mod!

Would it be possible for someone to mod the road texture on the Honolulu Airport to like the texture on the track?!
    Also how do you get rid of traffic without the game coming up with problems as soon as you 'continue game'?!
    Thanks!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Please don't post outside of the Request section, asking for request, when you'd already posted it here. You could have put a little post saying "anyone?" or something.

Anyway, it's not possible atm, as that's the physcis of the land and not textures. I doubt this will be looked at any time soon, as TDU is all about online, and this would get you banned, so not many modders will look into this.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Why get banned though? Because i never go online, and is it illegal or something to get banned via using mods!?
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You will be banned (online) if you were to change the actual physics and layout of the land. It'd be fine offline, if you could get TDU to not crash. But most of the community are onine, so it would be pointless imo to make a mod, like this, which would require a hell of a lot of testing and file size changing, which only works offline.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Well i only play the game offline lol.. but i suppose if online users wanted it.. it'd b a load of rubbish!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]