1. jspel is offline Just a Skidmark

Last edited by jspel; 02/09/08 at 12:59 PM.

2. SLRRR is offline Ace

That's awesome. It should replace a audi a6 or some other sedan. I love that design

SLRRR

3. MM166 is offline Hot Hatch

I hate Rolls-Royce Phantom I would rather sit on a cactus than drive a Rolls-Royce

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

If you're just jalous because it's to expensive you can say that.

I think it's one off the best cars ever (the 'normal' phantom) Its just awesome

SLRRR

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Wouldnt the most Sensible Thing to do is request the Normal Phantom, and if that gets done then the modders can remove doors and roofs etc to make the other 2 versions?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. jspel is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Wouldnt the most Sensible Thing to do is request the Normal Phantom, and if that gets done then the modders can remove doors and roofs etc to make the other 2 versions?
    that is not a bad idea to be honest actually

7. SLRRR is offline Ace

Lol

That's a very good idea. I hope a good modder like tool or basbas would like to do it.

SLRRR

8. Mielie_NL is offline Just another Audi fan...

Hé, it's a good idea to request a Rolls Royce, I totally love those cars, especially the Phantom, the convertible is also nice but the Saloon is the 'real' Rolls.
    I am just back from my holiday in southern France and I saw there at one day just three of those DropHead Coupé's.

But what I also like are Big four door sedans, Powersedans they call them, like the Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes S65 AMG, Audi S8/A8 W12, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Volkswagen Phaeton W12 and ofcourse the Rolls Royce Phantom.

9. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Mielie_NL »
    Hé, it's a good idea to request a Rolls Royce, I totally love those cars, especially the Phantom, the convertible is also nice but the Saloon is the 'real' Rolls.
    I am just back from my holiday in southern France and I saw there at one day just three of those DropHead Coupé's.

But what I also like are Big four door sedans, Powersedans they call them, like the Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes S65 AMG, Audi S8/A8 W12, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Volkswagen Phaeton W12 and ofcourse the Rolls Royce Phantom.
    Yea i love those big four door sedans

A week ago i saw a Rolls Royce Phantom I really love that detail in the rims that the double RR doesn't spin arrount, but stand still

SLRRR

10. Mielie_NL is offline Just another Audi fan...

Ow, Yes I like that to, always when I see a driving Rolls I make a picture of that, just for fun, I hope a Rolls Royce would come, love to see that car ingame.

11. SLRRR is offline Ace

Ow, Yes I like that to, always when I see a driving Rolls I make a picture of that, just for fun, I hope a Rolls Royce would come, love to see that car ingame.
    Me to i really love to see that car ingame. I hope somebody is going to create that car and the interior.

SLRRR

12. Mielie_NL is offline Just another Audi fan...

I have good connections with Bas, but he does what he wants, and that is good, but maybe I can get something happen about that Rolls Royce.

13. SLRRR is offline Ace

I have good connections with Bas, but he does what he wants, and that is good, but maybe I can get something happen about that Rolls Royce.

That would be nice

SLRRR

14. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

If either the normal phantom or the drophead come, then they probably should replace the SSR, being as they get rid of a buck ugly car, and because general siza and performance are quite similar
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

15. Ferrari F430 is offline I love Ferrari !!

Good idea!