1. ReventonX is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Problem with TDU, online and offline

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I installed the patch 1.66A+Megapack to my TDU. Then try to play online but I can't so now I'm giving up and not gonna play online.

Anyway, switched to my other profile which is the offline one and selected continue game. When I click it, a message saying "The network Connection was lost" and when I click OK, it exits TDU? I don't understand, I was playing offline!

Then, I tried creating a new profile and it worked great! The megapack cars are there and I drove lots of them. Then I stopped playing and then today, I got on TDU again, loaded my new profile and the message "The network Connection was lost" shows up again!

Help me please!

Thanks in advance

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I hope the megapack and TDU were bought legally?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. ReventonX is offline Just a Skidmark

My TDU is definately legal but i'm not sure about the megapack. My friend gave it to me. i'll ask him when he's back. Although he said his works fine.

Thanks anyway!

4. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ReventonX »
    My TDU is definately legal but i'm not sure about the megapack. My friend gave it to me. i'll ask him when he's back. Although he said his works fine.

Thanks anyway!
    Did he just give you a copy of his megapack? If so that's illegal and why it's not working. If he bought you a new copy then it should work.

5. ReventonX is offline Just a Skidmark

Right. Yeah, an it's illegal copy. Man I feel bad for using illegal stuff. Now i'm gonna go buy one!

Thanks so much guys

6. Macropodathist1 is offline Just a Skidmark

I have a legal copy of both the game and the megapack and I still have this problem, exactly as described by the original poster. Any advice for me?