1. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default Community-built MMO will be racer, reveals Perry

I just read this at gamesindustry.biz........

"Shiny Entertainment founder Dave Perry has revealed more details of the new massively multiplayer online title he is producing together with Acclaim and thousands of volunteers.
    The game, which is so far known only as Top Secret, will be designed by and for gamers. Perry will reward the volunteer who makes the most significant contribution to the development process with the chance to direct their own fully-funded, Acclaim-published MMO."

You can read the rest at www.gamesindustry.biz

It's going to be a racing game, I read last time it was a top secret MMO game never done before. Is this just a new Motor city online? Maybe but as gamers are making it hopefully it will not be as bad.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: Community-built MMO will be racer, reveals Perry

What exactly is it? I know no one knows what the game is about but what the idea of it, I really am being stupid I know ut I don't get it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default Re: Community-built MMO will be racer, reveals Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    What exactly is it? I know no one knows what the game is about but what the idea of it, I really am being stupid I know ut I don't get it.
    I think the idea is for a select group of gamers to help out with the development of the game. I'm not sure if it's beta testing or you get to say how you want the game to turn out.

The project from what I understand is to make the best MMO game ever, now to be a racing game.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub