1. BasBas2004 is offline Exoticar Driver

Default File size change help?

Someone can help me whit model sizes ?..

I will make some nice cars .. but the only problem i have is the file size,

If i build cars on the biggist car file size there is . can someone put it on a other car with the size thing tool ??.. take me to many time, don't like it to do that kinds stuff.

2. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Yes I can (in fact, MAP Tool can) , but it depends which car you intend to replace. For some cases it could be automatic, for others, it needs more investigation.

I will store results to complete the database

Please make requests and I will study case-by-case (as I did for the Veyron replacements)

3. Reilsss is offline That one gold Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Djey »
    Yes I can (in fact, MAP Tool can) , but it depends which car you intend to replace. For some cases it could be automatic, for others, it needs more investigation.

I will store results to complete the database

Please make requests and I will study case-by-case (as I did for the Veyron replacements)
    Question for Djey:
    When you do this BNK Mapping for a addoncar, do you only need to map it on your PC and pass files or stuff with you? Or does every user need to remap his files ?? If so this could be become complex for end users I think?

4. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Actual solution is not very convenient I must reckon
    User has to launch MAP Tool to patch his own file control system.

As everyone can install and mod files they want, a standard Bnk1.map file can't be included to the archive.

A better solution would be to develop a little tool, that silently updates the Bnk1.map. The creator of the mod only need to give to this soft the entry and size to modify with each user... but in that case if people want to replace another car, he can't guess it.