1. milo.juice is offline Just a Skidmark

Exclamation HELP.....!!! please help

dudes i need help please yesterday my stupid sister use my xbox and she select NEW GAME and now i start whit shes stupid game, how i use now my profile becouse i was very advanced like all of you plase help mee..!!!

2. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

Default Re: HELP.....!!! please help

Quote Originally Posted by milo.juice »
    dudes i need help please yesterday my stupid sister use my xbox and she select NEW GAME and now i start whit shes stupid game, how i use now my profile becouse i was very advanced like all of you plase help mee..!!!
    not to be rude but if it didnt mean enough for you to take the time to write it properly then it dosent mean enough for me to read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

cough, cough.....

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Look at their location, so maybe english isn't their first language. Milo unfortunately your game is gone and you will need to start again, sorry buddy but it happens.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

sorry for that outburst, it just annoys me sometimes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. jadedviper7 is offline Farboud Driver

yeh milo sorry it sucks i know lost my save 3 times because of stupid microsoft nothing much we can really do about it though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Yeah dude, the same thing happened to my friend his little brother pressed new game and he lost all his progress and he was a Ace!

8. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

this is why im always with my sister when she plays TDU lol. sry man but you have to restart. i did that to myself a couple of times actually, you now when your just not paying attention sometimes and you accidently hit new game. lol. oh boyy that reminds me of the times i started new games in other games, and when i went to save it i accidently hit the file i already beat, and one time i actually dove from my couch to the reset button on my PS2 and got rug burn. lol im such a loser : [ lol

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve [MERCEDES] »
    ... and one time i actually dove from my couch to the reset button on my PS2 and got rug burn. lol im such a loser : [ lol
    That must have looked so cool, imagine it in super slo-mo. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Re set my game once (well my cousin did) but i maganged to turn it off so fast i was lucky. Aginsizing few mins then. Sorry for spelling.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. noppyfire is offline Just a Skidmark

I lost my saves the other day cos of DLC being locked to my console. Had the ring of red, got a replacement console same day. Re downloaded DLC, did not work. Spoke to atari cust support. Very helpful but no good news. "Im afraid your saves have been lost" i was told

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hi noppy welcome to the board, unfortunately the DLC error is mainly a Microsoft issue as as far as I'm aware Eden fixed it from their end but the thing is when you download content it registers itself to that Xbox 360 and Gamertag.

Thus when you get a new or replacement you must be online to play. This was said to be an issue with the Launch pack also so try deleting that and then redownload the others, start your game, if OK, then go and download the Launch Pack and start the game and hopefully all good, if not then a restart is then needed.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. milo.juice is offline Just a Skidmark

hey guys thanks for your help .... mybe i see you latter on Xbox livee