Topic:

Lanzarotte

1. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

Default Lanzarotte

Now, for the observant among us...you will of noticed i havent posted in a week (not including this)
    that is because i was off in Lanzarotte!!
    Now for my blog-thingy >.<
    Thursday - flight out
    absolute hell....delayed flight, almost lost baggage as 2 cases got thrown off the plane...4 and a half hours from MA, bad weather -.-
    finally landed to not green grass....but literally black sand and a almost barren wasteland...typical VOLCANIC islands for you >.>
    got the hire car, a 2ND gen Seat Leon

Got to the villa and we had no key...turned out there was a key safe which we had the code to...got 3 keys, entered to a very very dusty villa with a tiny pool with a max depth of around 1.3 metres and cheap IKEA furniture...by the way, this villa was described as a luxury villa WITH air conditioning....YEH RIGHT!!!

Friday - First day
    Spent most of the day in the pool...
    Went out in the evening to a small italian where i had one of the best margariegta(sp?) pizzas for a long time...

Got back to the villa and had a midnight swim, 25 degrees outside pool, 30 degrees in...brilliant

gonna skip the rest, pretty much the same for the rest of the week....

Thursday - Flight Out
    Long queue at check in...spied hot lanzarotte babes >.<
    Dad and brother bought last 2 extra legroom seats and moved me and my mum behind them on the aisle seats...i was stuck next to a couple of City fans playing Football Manager on the PSP while i played Midnight club 3ub Edition on mine....
    Take off was fine...no turbulence...but then came the descent -.-
    instead of it being smooth...it came in steps...almost threw up as i cant stand flying but then came the HOLY landing...*smack* WOOOOOOOOOO BACK HOME!!!

NOPE!!! passport control -.-
    finally got home...un packed and had a good nights kip in my own bed to wake up this morning and post this to you.
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

oh man. that pizza looks good. i'm hungry.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer »
    NOPE!!! passport control -.-
    finally got home...un packed and had a good nights kip in my own bed to wake up this morning and post this to you.
    You unpacked first?! We normally jump straigh into bed after watching some TV! Mainly because we opt for cheaper landing at 12am flights or something though
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cheers for sharing that, seems you had a good time once you got their it's just the part inbetween you don't like. And damn that Pizza looks as my mate Kelly would say; "delicioububbles". (yeah I know)
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Wow! Margaritas FTW
    I went to Lanzarote in the summer of 04 On one of the firsts night, we ordered pizza, and the chef made a funny face with different things on it
    We also went on a volcano, and felt on the hot rocks, awesome They were also coloured in red green and yellow due to different chemical substances They poured water into a hole, and a cloud of smoke came puffing out few seconds later
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 29/08/08 at 14:00 PM.

6. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    Bleh. I had better looking Pizza from Dominoes yesterday.

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

7. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    May i say? it was very very nice indeed, thin base =3

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    You unpacked first?! We normally jump straigh into bed after watching some TV! Mainly because we opt for cheaper landing at 12am flights or something though
    landed at half 9, got back at half 10...had the time

Quote Originally Posted by GOD »
    Cheers for sharing that, seems you had a good time once you got their it's just the part inbetween you don't like. And damn that Pizza looks as my mate Kelly would say; "delicioububbles". (yeah I know)
    I did have a good time, maybe apart from the stupid wind -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Wow! Margaritas FTW
    I went to Lanzarote in the summer of 04 On one of the firsts night, we ordered pizza, and the chef made a funny face with different things on it
    We also went on a volcano, and felt on the hot rocks, awesome They were also coloured in red green and yellow due to different chemical substances They poured water into a hole, and a cloud of smoke came puffing out few seconds later
    WOW!!! did you stay in Playa Blanca coz thats where i stayed...one resturant is 100 euros for a meal with no starter, 1 round of drinks and a dessert...but its well worth it.
    We never went to the volcanoes as we didnt know where abouts they were...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtouch »
    Bleh. I had better looking Pizza from Dominoes yesterday.
    lets see....Fresh Pizza made in a genuine pizza oven where you can see them working made from produce sourced off the island or a pizza made from ingrediants imported from over seas which has a load of fat and all sorts in it...i know which i'd choose...
    Last edited by Fridge Magnet Rabbit; 29/08/08 at 20:15 PM. Reason: forgot to quote speed lmao

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Margherita, is that all you got?
    You should've taken something different
    Looks like you had a nice holiday!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

WOW!!! did you stay in Playa Blanca coz thats where i stayed...one resturant is 100 euros for a meal with no starter, 1 round of drinks and a dessert...but its well worth it.
    We never went to the volcanoes as we didnt know where abouts they were...
    Nope, we stayed at Playa Flamingo But something tells me they aren't very far from each other? O are they? Hmm, this requires investigation...
    We saw the volcanoes on the first night when we went by bus to the hotel Majestic sight!
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 29/08/08 at 20:59 PM.

10. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I had a pizza like that but it had some small pieces of chicken in it.

11. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Margherita, is that all you got?
    You should've taken something different
    Looks like you had a nice holiday!
    i dont really like toppings on my pizza except ham...but they did it in big chunks which is what my bro had...

12. RB26DETT is offline Banned

May i say? it was very very nice indeed, thin base =3
    Thin pizza's FTW! I'm not really a fan of thick ones because you get full faster because of the dough. Except stuffed crust pizza's from pizza hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer
    lets see....Fresh Pizza made in a genuine pizza oven where you can see them working made from produce sourced off the island or a pizza made from ingrediants imported from over seas which has a load of fat and all sorts in it...i know which i'd choose...
    HI-5!

13. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

[quote=RB26DETT;97784]Thin pizza's FTW! I'm not really a fan of thick ones because you get full faster because of the dough. Except stuffed crust pizza's from pizza hut.

*blows up pizza hut* same case as domino's...everything imported...

HI-5!
    *High 5's*[/quote]

my responce in red

14. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

I bet Randy's gonna NOMNOMNOM on the pizza picture