I finally got tdu today and just thought id ask how do i meet u guys online
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me

2. ll STS savvy ll is offline Bowchikabowow

Default Re: a few dumb questions

add some people to your friends list

3. jadedviper7 is offline Farboud Driver

Default Re: a few dumb questions

what you do man is you add us to your friends list then go to the map using the -> on the D pad, toggle to where is says players, select filters by pressing X and change it from all players to friends only, this will then narrow down the ammount of red cars shown on the map but wont stop you seeing them

hope this helps :bananasplit:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. roadster07 is offline is the best

Thumbs up Re: a few dumb questions

ye that helped thanks every1 hope you dont mind if i add you to my friends list my gamertag is Bamo2k7:bananasplit:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me