Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

1. Tool831: Infiniti G35
    Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Smile

Seeing the BMW failed very bad, I'm working on a car the Infiniti G35 this was also originally planned by Atari, but did not make it in the final game or DLC. They even left behind the rims for the infiniti so i will be using the Infiniti rims they left behind they even left the textures for it etc. I never give up so the infinity is going to be finished for sure. It is going to replace 350Z. You can always swap it with another car though.
    -----------

Infiniti G35 [V1.0]
    Replaces the Nissan 350Z
    Converted by: Tool831
    Model: NFS:ProStreet

NOTE: These images are old and that windows problem you see in the pictures is now fixed.

Download

----------------------
    Known Issues:

*Little tiny bit of the interior hangs out (ive tried to fix this but it just makes more problems)

*Interior has little gaps (not huge ones though)

Not a issue but doorlines are abit black i tried custom textures etc but still no change.
    ----------------------

V1.1 Picture Progress

----------------------
    Log:

2/10/08 (8:37am) - Updating model so it has real bodylines without textures, adding small details i couldn't do before. I will also have ALL badges, all badges will be 3D not a simple crap texture.

-----------------
    31/08/08 (5:56PM - 8:17PM) - Fixed the window problem, just making sure all textures work, getting the rear lights fixed up. So when braking they light up in the correct place. [Update] Doing the interior just removing bits and pieces to make it different to the standard 350Z don't know how its gonna turn out.

30/08/08 (1:07AM) - Car is ready for release or a beta but the windows have gone chrome.. So ill have to figure that out before i can do anything else, oh and i still gotta edit the interior.

29/08/08 (11:51PM) The car is now replacing the 350Z seeing the skyline did have textures i needed, the 350Z interior fits sort of so ill keep it. Ill just edit parts so then it doesn't look exactly like the 350Z's. All custom textures are working, need to fix the windows and shadow. Then i don't really know whats left.

29/08/08 (3:00pm - 4:39PM) I have to start again due to attaching body parts and making ingame paint dark and light. So ill start again so this problem can be fixed. Oh! and this will be replacing the skyline officially! If you don't like that you can easily swap it on the 350Z if the same size. Fixed wheel shadows so its not dodgy, skyline interior sort of fits so i can maybe use that, some reason when driving it it feels like its meant to be in TDU. [Update] At the moment im testing out textures what i can use and looking at where i need custom textures.

28/08/08 (11:50pm)
    Car its going to replace is the Skyline for now.. The main reason is ive changed the file size, which in other words means i can put a large size car without having to worry about the file size.

28/08/08 - Imported it into game for its first test, but needs the file size cut down alot, lucky basbas is helping me and has cut the file size so much down about 240kb.. He is a mod god. This is also how i got a image of it from its first test.
    Last edited by Tool831; 26/04/09 at 09:34 AM.

2. Tool831: Infiniti G35 Comments
  3. Nopileus is offline Just a Skidmark

I think you should replace the normal 350Z, nobody needs it at the moment lol

i hope you'll finish this one and i'm looking forward to drive it

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

I also think it should replace the 350Z

5. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

@560BHP: If you wanna know what went wrong with the BMW just go into the thread, what is closed for the reasons.

@Nopileus: Don't worry this one will be finished. Its all about the file size and basbas has helped get it so so low that it will fit.
    -----------

Ive cracked the skyline file size so i can make it huge as i want... So it might be the skyline.. Depends though. The 350Z coupe hasn't be file size cracked yet. Though like i said basbas has lowerd the file size so low that it can go over any car but im aiming for a Nissan.
    Last edited by Tool831; 28/08/08 at 12:33 PM.

6. 560BHP is offline Im not here

ive read it ill remove the old post, anyway, ill ask permission to finish the car.
    nice G35 tough
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

7. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Looks good so far... and I agree with Nopileus, who needs 2 350Z's lol (the regular one and the NISMO one)

8. Y00 PAY is offline JizzedInMyCar

leave the regular 350Z alone :P. It would be better to have G35 instead of a Nismo, which would be "activated" by tuning the Nismo to level 3 (if that's possible). In this way, we would have regular one, Nismo S-Tune and G35

PotW Winner: #34, #40, #41, #42

9. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

When tuning the nismo it just changes the name.. not the model. But i need a car with front mesh and the 350Z nismo has a mesh texture so it might be over that.

10. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I think if you put it on the Nismo R-power it works, cause they have different files right?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

11. Y00 PAY is offline JizzedInMyCar

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    I think if you put it on the Nismo R-power it works, cause they have different files right?
    Unfortunatelly, tool831's right... there are only 2 files... 350Z_Cpe and 350Z_Nismo...

PotW Winner: #34, #40, #41, #42

12. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Then put it on 350Z, you can always change it to the Nismo, like i'm going to do

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. lazerus is offline Hot Hatch

great work tool831, never been a big 350Z fan so I'm all for the change

14. Ruub is offline Exoticar Driver

Looks great tool

15. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

First post updated.. well the log is.

16. Ruub is offline Exoticar Driver

good to hear that buddy

17. Mielie_NL is offline Just another Audi fan...

That's a good idea to make a Infinity, I have readed some time ago everything about the car in my TopGear Magazine (NL), like to see this car coming.

18. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Log is updated.

19. SBCriss is offline Car Aficianado

Great work tool
    Good luck with it

Instagram: crisseh95

20. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Leave the nismo & nissan i use mine

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

21. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Smile

You can always switch files around.. with another car etc.
    --
    Log Updated, just about the log is ill be at least updating it everyday or at least editing it to tell you new info etc. So if you guys want check back on it.
    -----------------
    Last edited by Tool831; 29/08/08 at 13:18 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Search Tags

g35
infiniti
nissan