Topic:

Opinions?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Opinions?

It's scarily quiet in here, I'm worried. Please tell us what you think of this new structure? If you hate it fine, if you like it fine, feedback let's us know how you guys feel so come on get a typing!

Thanks.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. iBilo is offline ;)

Looks good, its better then all threads combined into one.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks Chris, I was starting to think all that work was for nothing. I think it's better this way and then the creators can show what is actually going with their progress and also it allows feedback to be given for the right model rather than having to scavenge a few pages back in case they missed anything.

I'm hoping people will pick it up and it will run smoothly like a well oiled engine but knowing my luck something will break. lol

Anybody else?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Once I get used to it, I'm sure it'll be great! It just might take a bit to learn, but it's so much more organized now. Nice job! The "WIP, Release, Beta" text before the thread name really help a lot, thank you!

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Good to know and you're right a change like this does need getting used to but hopefully in time people will see the advantages to a structure like this, cheers mate!

It would be good to hear from the actual model creators also, is this going to help you in the ways that was intended?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. lazerus is offline Hot Hatch

Thumbs up

great work, really makes it easier to navigate and follow releases and new developments

7. dc300m02 is offline Hot Hatch

I like it! It took a while for me to find my thread though! It's nice to see what all is available to download, and what is coming in the future. You can also track how popular a certain car is by page views (I know it's not perfect, but it still shows whats being looked at). That way, if we spend a lot of time on a car that gets very little views/downloads, we'll start to know what the people want and be able to deliver better.
    Hello, my name is Jason and I'm addicted to modding.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks dc, your thread is also yours so you can update it as you like. Also if your CGT goes beyond WIP change the Prefix to reflect this yourself meaning you keep those watching up to date on how it's going.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i like the seperate threads for each mod. much more easier to navigate.

thanks almighty one.

10. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

This is exactly what I would have done if I was admin, awesome!

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cheers Neo, good to know a few people think we're doing right. Also if there is any threads/posts you want moved over let me know and I'll do my best to do it. Also if you guys can make sure that people know about this section as some people might have the old forum bookmarked only and live their.

Thanks!
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Good work, I was a bit busy last ngith to properly congratulate you. Even though I was popping on and off ...

This new method should be much easier than previously.

*hi-5*

Should be much easier from a modder's point of view!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Why has the Vehicle Models List changed back to a copy of the Customisation List? I edited it so that it had appropriate warnings and removed the stuff that didn't belong in it like the colour changing and all that crap?

I'm not doing that again so I'll leave it to you.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Since yesterday i started believing in God.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

15. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

thumbs up.

There was a need to clarify all these mods as more and more projects should start soon.

This new structure really makes searching and projects management easier.

Thus, I may also set up here for my first project

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks for the input Djey, if you need any help in moving any posts or threads let me know.

Really appreciate the comments.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Yep much better, it should make it easier for us mods to keep an eye on things, and even easier for users to find the mod they desire.

Job well done, it will be worth the effort.

Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by GOD »
    Why has the Vehicle Models List changed back to a copy of the Customisation List? I edited it so that it had appropriate warnings and removed the stuff that didn't belong in it like the colour changing and all that crap?

I'm not doing that again so I'll leave it to you.
    I honestly do not get what you mean? Even with your PM ... I came to it this morning (mid-day ish), and it was like that ... My post was in the thread, I thought you'd moved it in ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Soooo much better, it was unbelievably confusing before *faints*

Brilliant work guys

20. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

This is pretty cool, yeah... Good to have the [WIP] [RELEASE] [BETA] tags, they really help a lot. Also, it's way easier to navigate than one huge (70+ pages!) thread. You don't have to wonder "damn, was that Hummer H2 download link on page 38 or 39?".

Page 1 of 3 123 Last