1. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

Default little explanation on trading

ok just wondering how the offer/request is working.... i mean how much valuable is a used car? it depends on how many km or miles does it have? and why a 2000mil enzo is a Wanted car? just for personal opinions (i.e. i WANT the most used car because is COOL:bananajump: ) or for other things?

so last question: are there some rules on the value, for i.e.
    Enzo 1000 MIL = 1.600.000
    saleen 7TT 200 MIL = 2.500.000

or it depends on the request?

ok, sorry but this is the very LAST dumbed q: is there no difference in the game among 1.000.000$ 1.000.000 1.000.000, correct?

2. Battletoy is offline Wanna play with me?

Default Re: little explanation on trading

1) No idea why they're so valuable, i prefer the scent of fresh, clean leather to hot, sweaty men, who sat in their car more than in their mansion aroma's.

2)I think there are no rules, just what you offer for the cars, or, in an auction, what the highest bid was.

3) Idd, there are no differences, u just use THE ingame currency .

I'm a recreational hazard that goes for a win

200th Member!!!

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Its the just the fact that it has been driven that far and for that long and people pay more for it. I mean I can get 1 and a half million for a F1 with 1500 miles on it when you can by a 0 mile one on trade for 1 million. Just how it is, plus you can't smell the car in game or have you got a really cool xbox.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    plus you can't smell the car in game or have you got a really cool xbox.
    eh eh indeed

btw ok i got it, if i need to sell something i'll post here an auction

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Or you can just put it on trade for a price and try and sell it but if you want it to go to someone who will use it or it has lots of miles or your selling it for a stupid prive then its a good idea.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .